Welcome to Gaia! ::

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Back to Guilds

Guild to teach, learn or talk about japanese language and culture 

Tags: Anime, Contest, Japanese, Giveaway, Free 

Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Want To Learn Proper And Formal Japanese?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Baby Ougi Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 am
Are you tired of companies teaching false or improper Japanese? Here is a website that I rate 5stars as number 1 in teaching Japanese. Where it teaches and explains absolutely everything you need to know about the Japanese language. It details Hiragana, Kanji, and Katakana (As well as Romaji) in specified forms for you to understand and you work at your own pace. Even if you can't understand some parts there is an instructor available to assist you along the way. Aren't you tired of having to watch Japanese t.v. with subtitles that change so quickly and not give you time to read them? If you really want to become fluent in Japanese and even speak so well your friends think you're from Japan. This website is for you. http://www.freejapaneselessons.com/
And even if this website does not work for you I give 50,000gold to those individuals that have not found that site successful.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

This is a great resource site. Thank you for sharing! ^ ^

~ Arie

Aristotlese

Nick Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 am
have tried this site before i found ths guild and it's ok if your learning style an cope with a lot of reading but the site isn't helping me due to my learnng style, I find it easierif someone speas the words then gves me the written version so i can associate them together. the site good lay out and easy to navgate though smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm
ありがとう!
Hope I said that right..
Err anyways it seems really helpful, thanks!  

Serenno

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Evilondaedge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 am
ありがとう
ございます
I do hope that's right... Well, I'll bookmark this site so I can look at it later.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:23 pm
LiveMocha is a lot better for learning. It teaches you how to write and speak it as well as lets people fluent or native in Japanese comment on your progress and submissions to tell you how you're doing.  

Shirabelle

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

Isha_Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm
Ive tried LiveMocha before & it really helped. I haven't really been to the other site though. I can try that one next! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Thanks for the website. Should make things so much easier~ :3  

Mr Woofles

Barking Gekko

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:28 pm
Dai Lou
Are you tired of companies teaching false or improper Japanese? Here is a website that I rate 5stars as number 1 in teaching Japanese. Where it teaches and explains absolutely everything you need to know about the Japanese language. It details Hiragana, Kanji, and Katakana (As well as Romaji) in specified forms for you to understand and you work at your own pace. Even if you can't understand some parts there is an instructor available to assist you along the way. Aren't you tired of having to watch Japanese t.v. with subtitles that change so quickly and not give you time to read them? If you really want to become fluent in Japanese and even speak so well your friends think you're from Japan. This website is for you. http://www.freejapaneselessons.com/
And even if this website does not work for you I give 50,000gold to those individuals that have not found that site successful.

Thank you! I've been out of Japanese class for a while and all the resource sites I've tried are using the wrong forms of almost everything. thank you! heart  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games