Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where enemies become partners.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muyuu

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:06 pm
Name: Repede Lowell
Race: Neko
Pesonality: Cold-hearted but kind if close to her. May be very jealous, sarcastic, random, and a smart a**. Also a strong fighter.
Appearance:
User Image

[[Warning: I write very detailed and may be long.]]
Story-Line:
-Setting: Dark Ages/Present Times
-Summary: Two enemies from two different races fight against eachother. Both brought their people at war to fight along side with them. Just when they begin to fight, a portal appeared, taking them into the modern world, 2010. Now both enemies have to work together to get back to the other world. As they travel, they meet two new friends to help them back to where they came from. In the end, the partner either fall in love or stay being the best of friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 pm
Characters:
-(Dark Ages) Female Leader: Repede Lowell
-(Dark Ages) Male Leader: ???
- Human Friend 1: ???
- Human Friend 2: ???

I will start rp in next post.  

Muyuu

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100

Muyuu

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 pm
Repede had been cleaning the blade of her sword. She was preparing for a war. Repede was determined to win this war and let own the lands that she walked on with her people. She put her weapon back in the holder and stepped out her wooden home. Everyone in the village was preparing for next mornings war. The men set up their weapons, organizing them, anf the women made plenty of homemade meals and filled up cups and barrows of water to take along with them for the war. Other women took other tools to nurse any injured soldiers. Repede let out a smirk and stepped back in. "Tomorrow," she began. "Tomorrow will be the day I fight him. That is what I am destined! I am sure of it." She nodded slowly and stepped over to her bed. Already in comfortable silky clothing to sleep in, Repede laid on her bed, putting the covers over her. She laid on her side, resting her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes and stayed that way until she had fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm
Name: Lerista Merello
Race: Ookami
Pesonality: Emotionless unless you know him well enough. He is loyal to those who are allies and a vengeful man if crossed. Besides that he usually keeps his emotions in check and its hard to read what he is feeling.
Appearance:
User Image  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 am
The sound of stone on blade could be heard coming from Lerista's room. He slid the stone against one of his broadswords. Though he preferred the katana, it never hurt to have a spare. He stood up and unsheathed the katana. These were the best swords in his opinion, they best suited his fighting style. He swished the sword through the air a few times and looked outside to the setting sun. "I must rest...tomorrow will be the day." He nodded to himself and laid down on his bed. Sheathing the katana above him he set it to the side of his bed, along with a few extra swords he kept there. He closed his eyes as sleep overcame him, anxiously awaiting the next morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 pm
This roleplay will be locked until you present a proper rule section. This meaning that you post the necessary rules as designated by Gaia and this guild. Once you've done that, I will unlock the roleplay so that you may add them to your post and continue roleplaying.

Have a good evening.

-Moderator.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out