I have created a feedback thread in the aquarium form regarding the future of Booty Grab.

Click here

In short, people still believe that shutting down Dolphin Mania isn't enough to stop the over production of gold. As a result, they have proposed putting a limit to how many times a user can play a day.

So to help determine whether or not booty grab should be regulated further, please vote IN THE REAL THREAD on how much gold you make AN HOUR through Booty grab now that Dolphin Mania is gone. And to show just how much of a difference it is, please fill out the forum available there.

The Poll will only be open for a limited time, so please send the link to your friends. And please make your answers as accurate as can be.

Any answers such as: 'I use to make 100k an hour with Dolphin Mania' will be ignored without proof.

Please note that this thread is neutral regarding the shut down of Dolphin Mania. The info provided above is there to help explain the situation. This thread is not about my opinion, it is about YOUR results.

Furthermore, do NOT post you're opinion about Dolphin Mania or anything related to it. This includes you're opinions on how to fix inflation. As previously stated, this thread was created TO GATHER RESEARCH REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT BOOTY GRAB NEEDS FURTHER REGULATION. You're opinion does not count and is NOT welcome. (I thought 'this thread is neutral' would be clear enough, but apparently not.)