Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Ghost fish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuziSays

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:34 pm
in the signature, tanks will only glow if you have all or some living fish in them.
&
only the living fish will glow if you click to play on glowing tank in sig.
if you use tank analyzer and a tank of ALL ghost fish says it's glowing, you will not see the tank glow in the signature.

ghost fish are only glowing if you play by using direct link.

i wonder if they are going to keep it that way?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:13 am
Whelp, at least my mule's ghost fish are all refreshed now, LOL

Just too bad the tank I spammed (this one's) fish are all going to die in a couple days.

I think the admins timed it just so, too. They knew there was a huge influx of people who bought dolphins when they were half off. XD  

SB Reverance

Keithsta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am
Still working, but it appears that not everyone can grab them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:49 am
Its based on the aquarium "version=###" found in the url when you view a tank. Monday's update introduced version 124 which does not let ghost fish participate in glows. When you click a glowing tank in someone's signature, it automatically opens version 124.

But since everyone's direct tank links were created before Monday, the url uses an older version number, and the older versions still let ghost fish glow.

I'm guessing gaia is still working on things, but who knows.  

HellsHollywood

Wolferl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:33 pm
It takes them a while to roll things out everywhere. And even then the "fixes" always seem to create new glitches.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 am
I saw a tank with 17 dolphins and only a few were glowing, so I suppose it's only a matter of time before all the ghost fish get fixed. Now that ghost fish are fixed, my tank went to mostly dolphins to mixed again. emo

As far as I know the tank analyzer will still say they all glow, but when you play from the tank the non-ghosted fish will glow.  

Lulouka

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 am
I managed to get 12/34 grabs with a direct link, but could not grab from that direct link on my mule.

I'm pissed that there's people out there that still have dolphins that show them living for another ten years, living since 2009, and mine I only had for a short while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:10 am
Lunadriel
I managed to get 12/34 grabs with a direct link, but could not grab from that direct link on my mule.

I'm pissed that there's people out there that still have dolphins that show them living for another ten years, living since 2009, and mine I only had for a short while.

In a couple weeks when the 3-week low-end monsters should be dying, we will know if the analyzer's death dates are still accurate.  

HellsHollywood

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am
Sigh. So I looked into the price of replacing the fish, and it's more than half the amount of gold I've earned the entire time they were alive.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff