Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Intro to mio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caustyk

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 pm
Hi people who read newbie introduction posts. I am new .... brand new to Gaia and need tons of help and advice. PM me if your dark, sarcastic, yet still helpful? Oxymoron I know.... I come to Gaia being disappointed by FB games. Don't throw tomatoes at me... at least I'm admitting it.

I need to know where I should set up a house.... what to do for fun.... how to earn gold..... etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm
Welcome!
Gaia is a forum site that just happens to have profiles, games, etc. What you do for fun will depend on what you like. Try out lots of things. There are... too many different things to do on Gaia. I'd be here all day typing. XD The best thing to do is just click around and discover things until you find something you think is fun.

Hopefully being disappointed by FB games means you didn't like the style. I don't play the games on FB, but from what I understand, they're a lot different from Gaia's games. XD;

As far as setting up a house, I know someone had trouble with that a couple months ago. I can't get Towns to load, so my directions won't be exact. All you do is load Towns from the World tab. You click the map view that says something about "vacancies." If you don't see any, just choose the option where the [NPC], Josie, places your home for you.

This thread explains many of the ways to earn gold. Basically, almost everything you do on Gaia will earn you gold.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/the-ultimate-guide-to-gaining-gold-on-gaia/t.20057097/

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Caustyk

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 pm
I know this must be simple but how do I "tap" aquariums?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:38 pm
Caustyk
I know this must be simple but how do I "tap" aquariums?
When an aquarium is located in someone's signature, just click it. If the tank is glowing, the Booty Grab game will open up. If the tank is not glowing, your clicks count as taps.  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items