Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:03 pm
my parents, they moved me to utah which is full of morman people and in the middle of that they keep trying to get me to have better faith, but it confuses me because they're trying to encourage me or whatever whit this video but it's the same things mormans do and they keep trying to force me to believe in their faith which is causing me to struggle..... I finally after thinking for a bit decided to leave that religion because not only were they forcing me but it seems like my mom uses it as an excuse to get us to spend time with her "it's the sabbath, family time" so I no longer follow that religion but I still have faith in G-d have I made the right decision?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:10 pm
Are your parents Mormon? I don't understand.
If they are Jewish, are you saying that the Jewish faith is like the Mormon faith?  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm
Sorry but I dont really know what to say. i apologize. But from what you said I understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 am
Mormonism is 'pseudo-Christianity' in other words it looks like Christianity but in reality it's a false religion. Mormonism is really Gnostism repackaged.
There is a good tract available from Chick Tract on Mormonism here: The Visitors

Also there is an atheistic site that although it doesn't believe the Bible does have useful on Mormonism : Book of Mormon

Mormonism basically believes that the earth was created by a lesser G-d, and that He physically had sex with Mary, and that Jesus and the devil were brothers. And when Mormons die they get their own planets to rule. Definately NOT what the Bible teaches.  

famusamu
Captain

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm
no she's not mormon sweatdrop and famasu I'm wondering where u heard that from because here I hafto learn about it in history and I've nver heard that stuff  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games