Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm
I'd say I'm fit. I'm not too thin nor am I too thick. I try to do some kind of exercise whenever I can. And I mainly drink water. I never did like pop. But I do wish my arms were stronger. They're weak as heck.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 pm
I go biking almost everyday. I can't stand going to the gym though. I have to be outside. I'm not super skinny, but I'm definitely healthy. I eat pretty well, but I'm a little bit addicted to chocolate... smile  

veil of stars

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:31 am
veil of stars
I go biking almost everyday. I can't stand going to the gym though. I have to be outside. I'm not super skinny, but I'm definitely healthy. I eat pretty well, but I'm a little bit addicted to chocolate... smile

Hey, keeps your seratonin levels up!
Biking is so good for you, especially females.
I keep meaning to bring mine down to where I'm living now, there's a really good bike trail right near me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 pm
I am not fit. . ..
I want to be.
I'm just sooo lazy and hungry a lot!
but I am making an effort to become more fit.
I'm trying to eat healthier. .. (which is a challenge considering i work at the mecha of all food fattening, McDonalds).
So far, over the last month or so i have lost a decent amount of weight just by limiting my drinking to only water with like a glass of milk a day, sometimes juice. .. .

Next step (which i swore i would start this week) No more french fries. . .  

Miyu_Aizawa

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 am
Miyu_Aizawa
I am not fit. . ..
I want to be.
I'm trying to eat healthier. .. (which is a challenge considering i work at the mecha of all food fattening, McDonalds).
So far, over the last month or so i have lost a decent amount of weight just by limiting my drinking to only water with like a glass of milk a day, sometimes juice. .. .

That's great to hear!
And your first step is a really good starting point. That's where I started, only water. It really helps, and people think it won't make that much of a difference.

Maybe you could limit your fry intake to once or twice a week. Designate a day that is your "I'll eat fries" day. Sometimes cutting something out altogether isn't a good idea. It's nice to treat yourself sometimes.

Sunday I get to drink coffee and eat a chocolate donut. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm
MortSanglant
Miyu_Aizawa
I am not fit. . ..
I want to be.

That's great to hear!
And your first step is a really good starting point. That's where I started, only water. It really helps, and people think it won't make that much of a difference.

Maybe you could limit your fry intake to once or twice a week. Designate a day that is your "I'll eat fries" day. Sometimes cutting something out altogether isn't a good idea. It's nice to treat yourself sometimes.

Sunday I get to drink coffee and eat a chocolate donut. :3

That is good advice.
I think that i'm am thinking about limiting myself too much cuz when i'm in the candy Isle i get too much chocolate.
But I think with your idea i think i wont give in so easily.  

Miyu_Aizawa

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am
I'm not fit, I'm trying to wrk on that though.
I've been learning to bellydance and I'm gonna try to start yoga too. It's not much I guess, but it's better than just sitting around doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:57 pm
I'm fit, I work regularly and I'm on a swim team. I run a few times a week,and at least 3 times a week I do ab workouts. Thing is I have asthma so sometimes I have to take small breaks or I'll suffocate.

Whisper Gently

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:25 am
I'm not going to lie. I am a fatty 168lb and I'm 5'8.
But!!! I'm working on it.
Polga, strength training, and aerobics mostly.
polga is super fun. Its yoga and pole dancing.
I've also been taking fat burners and appetite suppressants.
I have a week before my man comes from bct to lose weight and then another month to lose weight for the haunt. I get to be a go-ghost dancer this year!
I put a lot of pressure on myself but no one else does.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:20 pm
Awesome Akwardness
I've been learning to bellydance and I'm gonna try to start yoga too. It's not much I guess, but it's better than just sitting around doing nothing.

Belly dancing will really help strengthen your core, which is crucial. And yoga will help with so much. It tweaks everything. It'll help with strength, balance, and flexbility. It's not jumping around crazy, but it's a very good full body work out.  

MortSanglant

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:07 pm
Zahmen II
I do parkour and freerunning.

^Second this.
No matter how many times you get hurt at first, it's a great workout and it's really fun.
And you can find some interesting places just running around jumping off of s**t. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:46 pm
MortSanglant
Awesome Akwardness

Belly dancing will really help strengthen your core, which is crucial. And yoga will help with so much. It tweaks everything. It'll help with strength, balance, and flexbility. It's not jumping around crazy, but it's a very good full body work out.
True, it also helps that they are pretty fun too.... It's been awhile since I've been doing anything though, I had surgery a little while ago, so I've gotten out of the habit. sweatdrop  

Awesome Akwardness

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm
I'm pretty fit I suppose.

I'm 5'11", and weight somewhere around 150-160lbs, not sure the exact weight.
But I do a lot of walking, and I start out everyday with 50 push ups and sit ups, I could do more but I'm not much of a morning person, so I'm surprised I even bother doing that much. I really should work out more.

I eat a lot, but I don't gain weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 am
I'd say I'm reasonably fit. I could have much better upper body strength. Since I live miles from anywhere and don't drive, I have to walk about half a mile if I just want to catch a bus. I also walk a lot because there are no other forms of entertainment around where I live, apart from reading, drawing, internet, the pub (lol rolleyes ), ect.

I also hardly ever eat or drink fast food, snacks or fizzy pop. Since a couple of years ago, I just find those flavors are way too sweet and disgusting. If I am offered chocolate, I can only eat a few squares off a bar. In retrospect, I'm probably like this because the dentist told me to cut back on sugary foods if I didn't want any more fillings (I've got quite a few).

As a result of that, I usually only drink water and squash (very watered down), and munch on fruit and nuts for snacks.  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas