Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Gaia Announcements & Notices (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Click for free gold!
  Yay gold!
View Results

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 pm
Is there an archive of these somewhere? I remember them sending one a few days ago about the Lunar Incense, but I can't find it, and I want to double check something. I looked around on the forums, but well, there's a lot! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm
They're located in the announcements forum. :} If you click, "Forums," you get to the page of all the forums. On that page, you can find the announcements forum in the left column and it's near the top. It's in the "Gaia Online" section.

Here's the link to the announcements forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/f.339/

From there, you pick whether you want to see community announcements or featured announcements. The community announcements are usually the ones like the evolving item announcements, the item updates, site changes... And Featured announcements announce things like sponsor quests.

Here's the last announcement about the luna's incense.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/cash-shop-update-last-chance-for-luna-s-incense/t.61960173/

You can also find the latest announcements when you click on the "Home" landing page. The bottom right corner of the Home page has a small box that shows the recent featured and the recent community announcements. You can also click on "view all" to get to the announcement forum if the announcement you want is older than the ones shown.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Althena The Goddess

Shameless Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 pm
sdrawkcab
They're located in the announcements forum. :} If you click, "Forums," you get to the page of all the forums. On that page, you can find the announcements forum in the left column and it's near the top. It's in the "Gaia Online" section.

Here's the link to the announcements forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/announcements/f.339/

From there, you pick whether you want to see community announcements or featured announcements. The community announcements are usually the ones like the evolving item announcements, the item updates, site changes... And Featured announcements announce things like sponsor quests.

Here's the last announcement about the luna's incense.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/cash-shop-update-last-chance-for-luna-s-incense/t.61960173/

You can also find the latest announcements when you click on the "Home" landing page. The bottom right corner of the Home page has a small box that shows the recent featured and the recent community announcements. You can also click on "view all" to get to the announcement forum if the announcement you want is older than the ones shown.

Thanks so much! And I almost facepalmed myself into a concussion, sorry I didn't notice that last bit about the home page! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm
Lady Althena

Thanks so much! And I almost facepalmed myself into a concussion, sorry I didn't notice that last bit about the home page! sweatdrop
No problem. :} Gaia has lots of links. It's easy to get lost when trying to get used to it all.
Yeah~ that part wasn't always on the home page, but it's very nifty. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers