Story Line -

User Image

Setting - Nome, Alaska

Story Line:

In the wonderous and isolated world of Alaska, there are all kinds of things to be seen. There are magnificent forests, and rugged mountains. There is a myriad of all different kinds of animals... and creatures. Some of these wonders you see, most you do not.
Aurelli Mythrill is a very different kind of human. She is not even really human, but she wears a skin of the one she used to be. Once upon a time she was completely oblivious to the fact that a wolf might not be just a wolf, and an owl might not be just an owl. She had no idea the world was so much more.
As she tries to continue her life the best she can now that she has - against her own will - become one of the beasts who walk in skins, she learns about the ways of life and the world of the ones who walk in skins. She fears for her friends safety but vows to protect them all and never succumb to the urge to take one of their lives.
She walks in the skin of the wolf, the highest rank of skins. They are the protectors of value, virtue, and the spirits. Their hightened senses allow them to see and speak with spirits. They seek out and destroy and skins that seek to harm or destroy any humans or any part of the balance.
Since Aurelli was made a skin instead of born one, she must learn and accept the values and way of the skins or she will disappear into the world of Spirits without a trace.

Summary: The journey of a young girl transformed into a skin walker and her battle to realize the important things in the human world and the skin walking world in order to keep herself from disappearing.

Characters:

{{I'll Play:}}

Aurelli Mythrill
Bio: {in the story line} Basically she must find her way to a sort of enlightenment or be forever forgetten by the world she once knew and the world she knows now.

Gabriel - The pack leader
Bio: He wishes to help Aurelli because she is a special kind of skin walker who can walk easily amoung men. He is very kind and wise and wants for her to find peace in her existance.

[[You'll Play]]

Rollan - Best human friend
Bio: Aurellis best friend, he knows nothing about her becoming a skin walker or even what it is. He knows that something is different about her now though and is trying desparately to figure it all out.

Raul {Pronounced Rowl} - Aurelli's best Skin walker friend
Bio: he is very kind and understanding for Aurelli's situation and very much wants to help her to enlightenment. He is also secretly in love with her, though he would never admit it for fear of losing her as a friend.

*Note: You will play other various creatures as instructed, I'll help direct you through the plot and along it if you have any questions of that sort. If you have some other form of question feel free to ask about that too.

You'll Need:

A picture of your characters wolf form, a picture of your character {both anime please and not to fantastic looking ex: no fairy tailish or demonesque pictures. Thanks}.
Other than that just bring yourself, your imagination and a knack for writing and creating. I am really looking forward to this and it's open to anyone who can write half way decent. I don't expect perfection, I just want a good Rp.