Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Affiliates
Affiliates Information - GET AFFILIATED HERE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 am
_xX Es-One Xx_
So, you want to advertise your thread on our wonderful guild forum, huh? Okay. I can do that!

This affiliates section will work different than most. Usually, when I think of an affiliates section, I think of a bunch of random banners. Not much to it.
Our affiliates section will offer you the chance to advertise your thread in a whole topic. So, bring your nice banners, as well as a description. You can use as many posts as you would like to describe your thread/services.

To be affiliated you must first post in here. In this post you must include a link to the thread you want to affiliate, as well as a brief description of what your thread is.
I will look over this, and PM you.
When I give you the okay, you can post a new topic in this area, and advertise away!

Easy, right? Thought so!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image
The Perfect Pasture Guild is now open!!! One of the first and only livestock/agriculturally based guilds in all of Gaia is having it's grand opening here and now!! That's something to celebrate about!

Here at Perfect Pasture's, we have many diverse animals to care for, from alpacas to rabbits, and an abundance of crops to cultivate like corn, beans, or whatever you may grow on your own farm!

Not a farmer? Join the herd and learn all about the adventures and stories shared by other members here at Perfect Pastures! Get involved in this rural society and experience life where the grass is greener!

To commence this monumental event, gifts and prizes will be given out at one of our awesome themed contests!! Have fun and invite your friends!

Tell your friends! We wouldn't want them to miss out on the fun!

Click the picture at the bottom to go to guild

User Image

Keiko-dot-Moon

Affiliates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas