Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Key to the Lock [1x1 filled]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 pm
Fae are the rulers of Earth. Humans have become either playthings, meals, or the tragic love gone wrong. As a human you are either a slave to the desires of your master. Of kept in a pen waiting to be eaten. Kimberly Lynn Strouse was a small child when her mother escaped with her into the forest, where not ever fae dared go. They lived in the trees, until her mother was killed by one of the beasts the inhabit the forest. She was 16 years old when this happened. Desperate and unable to live in the forest by herself she fled, going into the cities hiding the alleys, stealing whatever food, clothes, and money she could get her hands on. She has a small scarf tied around her head, hiding her lack of ears.

Time Frame: Future
Culture: Midieval, but with future gadgets and things.
Money: The Higher level Fae: Elves, Demons, Fairies, Ones with higher inteligences, have all the money.
The Lower Level Fae: Ogres, Trolls, ones with lower intelligences, mostly get employed by the Higher classes. That or they go around guarding random bridges and eating whatever comes their way.

Your Character needs:
1) To be male, Nothing against bi/lez, I'm just not one for it.
2) To be some mythical Species, whether It's a Demon, Elf, or some other form of mythological creature, doesn't matter.
3) To be at least 17 years of age, when I say that I mean in attitude and appearance. Considering the whole race thing, he's probably going to be a little old compared to her, but you get the main idea.
4) Not be one of those people who's all kind caring and compassionate for the humans. That's not to say he can't be kind. Goodness, bhis personality is your choice, but he's be raised thinking that humans are lower species, and for millions of years, even before the Fae took over, that's what they thought of humans, you can't have him go acting like a human being, because he's not.
Note: When I say Fae, It includes ALL myths. Vampires, werefolves, faries, elfs, demons, etc.

This will be a RP over PMs, so if you want to RP, then fill this out, and PM me:

[appearance]
Name: [Name]
Species: [Demon/Elf/Halfbreed of any others/Any others...]
Dislikes: [Pie/Cake/Cookies/Seaweed]
Powers: [Control over Fire/Water/Lightning/ etc. Magic, I don't care, just don't go on overload: He's invicible with control over everything, and can go invisible, and can make things appear, and has the ability to force her to do stuff with magic, and, and, and If I see one I think is overloaded, I will throw it out, no ifs, ands, or buts.]
Attitude toward Humans: [Kind, Cruel, Indifferent, etc.]
Biography: [His History]
Other: [Anything that didn't fit into a Category]

I'll be posting mine in the post below.

Note: She's the Key to the Lock on his heart, get it? Yes I know, I suck at titles...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 pm
Rules:
Everything that ToS prohibits, I mean, Do I really need to type all these rules that are nearly the same in everyother RP?
rolleyes
Besides, a lot of the things I have a problem with are in the above any way...  

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cecanian Alpha

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image
Name: Kimberly Lynn Strouse
Species: Human
Likes: Fish, Chocolate, Sleep, Cleaning, Making herself up (Doing her hair, makeup, etc.)
Dislikes: Morning, Asparagus, Soda (too fizzy, makes her eyes water), Yawning, Sneezing.
Powers: She's Human, thus the only powers she has are womanly wiles...which don't seem to work very well for her...
Attitude toward Fae: She hates them, mostly because her mom hated them. She's never known a Fae, and the only ones she's seen are ones she stole from, and glanced at the in streets.
Biography: [First post]
Other: She's determined to kill herself if she gets caught.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games