Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
2 Crazy Boxerss and a Lab mix -img heavy-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:29 pm
I'm watching a friends boxer for a few days and all three dogs (greta and my two) were going to be staying at my house, but my dad decided he didn't want 3 dogs running rampant in the house so now I walk over about 3 times a day to play and let her out. I brought Abby with me yesterday, but didn't have the never to take Bo with me until today. So I walked down there with my crazy boy.

Greta of course was excited and immediately started boxing before we were even in the door. I managed to drag the both of them outside and wouldn't ya know it started pouring. I let the play around in the yard for half and hour or so in the rain then ran back home and suddenly it stopped and now it's all sunny. Ha! Ya wouldn't even know it had just poured outside. It took Bo a while to warm up to her, but eventually they started playing

It also seems there are a lot of boxer people in the neighborhood. I've just never met them before because I was super busy with school and now that it's summer I can get out with the dogs and have ended up meeting a bunch of other boxer owners. Met two owners today while I was soaking wet walking home one man was walking his whitey along with a golden retriever and a whippet. His dog was deaf and not the friendliest with other dogs. So we exchanged a few words then headed off again

From yesterday when I took Abby.
User Image

User Image

Sorry about the pics didn't get many action shots because they were way to fast for my slow camera so they all ended up blurry

User Image

umm do I know you
User Image

User Image

outside
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:47 am
Awwwwwwwwwww.............so extremely cute.  

tetokasane36

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 am
must be nice to have fun with your pets :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 am
*Starts walking toward dogs in a trance like way with my arm stuck out as if I were a zombie*Must......pet......doggy's...  

tetokasane36

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff