Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
i have the money but not the space Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:54 am
My mom would never in a MILLION YEARS let me have my own pet snake.

Some reasons:

1. We have two cats.
2. She wouldn't wan it to get loose
3. We don't have any room for an 8 foot snake.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am
4.We don't like snakes in general.  

tetokasane36

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 am
Yo, konoha, i know you hate them with the burning passion of a 1000 suns, BUT I LIKE THEM!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm
i love snakes to death.

my sister's boyfriend is afraid of my tiny 3ft ball python. most people i know are afraid of them too but i really cant understand why since i find them so adorable

@ killerqueen121

some species of snakes stay very small and dont get near big enough to eat a cat. the biggest thing my ball python can eat right now is a small rat and she wont be getting much bigger.

i also keep bricks on her bin because i dont want her getting out and either getitng hurt by the dogs or getting into my rat cage  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm
I'm the only one in my family that likes snakes; therefore I am, 'to never bring a snake into this house'. My dream is to get a ball python (or ball python hybrid mixed with another constrictor breed), I have met some very friendly pythons and think there are so many pretty styles to choose from there just is no reason to want another kind of snake. I like so many colors that someday I'll probably end up with more than one. Piebald has by far my favorite markingsUser Image
I also like pastel, Mojave and ghost. I saw some pictures of one with jaguar markings, so gorgeous!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm
piebalds are one of my favorite morphs. im unsure on how i feel about hybrids, i havent done enough research on them to have an opinion yet

another of my favorite morphs is the leutistic and the ivory. i want a leutistic so badly but since they are so expensive ill probably settle for an ivory or piebald

all ball morphs are stunning, i have yet to see one i dont like  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Leucistics; User Image
white with black eyes, that is pretty stunning, even the heterozygous ones are beautiful! If I ever 'make it big' some day and can afford to become a python enthusiast that would be a beauty to own. While looking for some pictures of those I was led to notice a couple more great ones. There is Ringed: User Image Hard to believe that is a python with having such a bright orange coloring.

and labyrinth quite amazing;User Image
Also though it is not a ball, a calico reticulated python - User Image, I still like the piebald best but this is one I have to say is pretty amazing breeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm
ooooh, if only retics didnt get so darn huge i would love to have that morph  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:26 pm
Ever since I posted on this thread I have thought about ball pythons nearly everyday. I want one more now than ever before. I have been doing more and more research on morphs, I didn't realize piebalds came in different morphs, lol! I found pictures of albino piebalds, bumblebee piebalds, etc. I plan to research to the point where I understand breeding practices, bloodlines, health issues, breeders I should buy from; and most importantly, how to build my own enclosures. Such an interesting hobby to get into!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:33 pm
More pictures 3nodding

Albino piebalds, mostly biggrin

User Image

axanthic-pied
User Image

Ultramel
User Image

Mixture of colors
User Image

After looking at hundreds of snake pictures, pastel variations have caught my heart the strongest, piebalds being among the most striking.

Pastel Piebald
User Image

User Image
User Image  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:51 am
When I go to collage, I am so getting a snake. Then I'll have fun with it, and talk with it, and freak out everyone in the dorm with it!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 am
My brother koves snake too. but we have 2 cats and 1 dog so we can't have one+ my mom is afraid of them  

ss23ss

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 am
ss23ss
My brother koves snake too. but we have 2 cats and 1 dog so we can't have one+ my mom is afraid of them

its all about training cats and dogs to leave the snake alone.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff