Reply Ask a Gay!
GRADUATION! FOREVERRR

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Bracelets II

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:29 pm
TOMORROW. IS. THE. LAST. DAY. OF. ********. HIGHSCHOOL.

I'm going to miss it, I was just getting popular again. redface
I'm going to be leaving behind my boyfriend tho, which won't be that different actually. Apparently it's too awkward to make out and have me slap his a** and ******** him in front of people. Psh. talk2hand Some people. So prude.

But omg. Yeah. Tomorrow is the last day. And I'm going to miss everyone so bad. I have a feeling I won't keep in contact with lots of them, since I'll be traveling/maybe moving soon.

It's so weird. I'm an adult now, and out of school practically, and living on my own, and moving, and all that. I'll be in ******** college after the summe. It's been going way too fast these past two months, too.

I want to show you all my apartment so bad, but it's not done yet. It's so pretty. Between Ryan (my boyf) trashing everything up within a two minute time frame and getting more and more things into the house tho, it's dirty all of the time, no matter what I do. He wants to move into a house but I layed down the law, put him in his place and said ******** no. AKA I won a bet. Same difference. rolleyes I've decided I love appartments, btw, if you have not noticed.

I've missed you all so much! My account's password changed and I don't know how, so I haven't been able to get on. I tried all the passwords I know but I couldn't work it. I feel like a douche because you all probably thought I was ignoring you.

Anyway TLDR; I talk a lot.

Tell me all about you guys and your life, in detail please. I seriously want to know.

Especially you Jason. Asexual? I have been gone for a while!

Ps, hope you're all doing great. Gotta go take a shower, I smell like a smelly Christopher. redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:20 am
oooh gurl
i've been doing a lot of theatre, lots of fundraising organizing, was the social butterfly and prom jester of prom (otyty), started university, met a bunch of amaizng people and the man, I work at LUSH and love it
and i'm moving out soon! Life is very good smile
I still go out with my friends a lot so everyday always has something different or exciting
anddd other stuff but im forgetting. oooopssssth

Gordums
Crew

jason the evil sunflower
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:20 am
dont be mean.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Hi I'm new.
And have a lot of initiative, so I'll just jump right in.

My high school experience was apparently fundamentally different than yours.
And I am so glad to be done.
I was pretty bookish and weird in High school. I guess its paying off now.

I can't put into words how excited I am for college though.  

Wear Sunscreen

faint old rhyme
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 am
oh god I know blkfnblfdblbkbldfb

I've seriously been counting down to graduation for two years. Fifteen days left now. Not school days but in total.

umumum nothing super new that I want to mention. I'm going to senior week right after grad with a bunch of friends to some beach in Jersey.

god I wish I could say something more interesting. Congrats to everyone who's graduating? ^^; Is anyone gonna be in the Boston/Mass area next year? That's where I'm going to college.

Oh yea and I almost got my identity stolen last week
but besides that
nothing new

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:09 am
jason the evil sunflower
dont be mean.

I apologize J, I didn't mean it in a mean way, I promise. I'm honestly curious because it's such a big surprise. I'm not even 100% sure what it really means for you to be asexual. sweatdrop  

Rainbow Bracelets II

Rainbow Bracelets II

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:13 am
Gordums
oooh gurl
i've been doing a lot of theatre, lots of fundraising organizing, was the social butterfly and prom jester of prom (otyty), started university, met a bunch of amaizng people and the man, I work at LUSH and love it
and i'm moving out soon! Life is very good smile
I still go out with my friends a lot so everyday always has something different or exciting
anddd other stuff but im forgetting. oooopssssth

It sounds like you've been having so much fun, omgomgomgomg. Maybe you can move in with me and we can sex&crack it up. wink

But seriously dude...What is LUSH?  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:15 am
Wear Sunscreen
Hi I'm new.
And have a lot of initiative, so I'll just jump right in.

My high school experience was apparently fundamentally different than yours.
And I am so glad to be done.
I was pretty bookish and weird in High school. I guess its paying off now.

I can't put into words how excited I am for college though.

My highschool years wasn't really perfect, I just block out the bad parts when I rehash it. (I think that's the word? lolol if not)

You going into college soon?  

Rainbow Bracelets II

Rainbow Bracelets II

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:20 am
faint old rhyme
oh god I know blkfnblfdblbkbldfb

I've seriously been counting down to graduation for two years. Fifteen days left now. Not school days but in total.

umumum nothing super new that I want to mention. I'm going to senior week right after grad with a bunch of friends to some beach in Jersey.

god I wish I could say something more interesting. Congrats to everyone who's graduating? ^^; Is anyone gonna be in the Boston/Mass area next year? That's where I'm going to college.

Oh yea and I almost got my identity stolen last week
but besides that
nothing new

Really? I'm going to kinda miss highschool. I fit in so perfect there, even when I don't. I'm the only person I know that really doesn't care what a bunch of 15-17 year olds think. Who knew? So yeah I can basically do whatever I want and not care what they think.

That sounds like a bunch of fun. I'm going to South Carolina with girls I baby sit and their parents. They invited me because they love me soooo much. So yeah anyway I'll be there for ten days basically getting paid to have fun, and then I'll get to see them get marrieds. redface

If all of my bills start to straighten up by next year I'll definately save to come over if I can, depending on where I decide to move. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 am
Rainbow Bracelets II
jason the evil sunflower
dont be mean.

I apologize J, I didn't mean it in a mean way, I promise. I'm honestly curious because it's such a big surprise. I'm not even 100% sure what it really means for you to be asexual. sweatdrop

it means thinking about dating you makes me feel nauseas 4laugh  

jason the evil sunflower
Vice Captain

The_Meow_Machine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 am
OMG. Hiiii RB! CONGRATULATIONS!
Psssh, what a prude. My friends and I whip out our penises and stick them in people's mouths in public, aaaall the time.
I agree with you though. Right after graduating high school, if you're moving out, an apartment is best. Also, I did not know you had a boyfriend. Is he nice, where did you meet him? Do you know what you want to major in? Will you be staying in the apartment while you go to college?

Ya, so I finished my first year of college and partied a whole lot and got good grades so I'm happy. At college, I guess I didn't really "fit in", or maybe I did, I don't know. All I know is that all my friends knew I was crazy, and a whole lot of people who weren't my friends probably knew too. I stood out a whole lot, which is okay. I was entertainment for a lot of people. I like getting attention, maybe that's bad.
College is great. I screamed cuss words in the middle of romantic songs at open mic nights. Everybody loved it. And then I drank lots of pepto bismol, but that was afterwards with a few friends in my room.
I got a job at a music center, and it's pretty awesome. I'm going to try and move out next year. I have things to straighten out at home, first.
Duuuude, I have to message you. Or we gotta hang. All of us. There is so much s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
jason the evil sunflower
Rainbow Bracelets II
jason the evil sunflower
dont be mean.

it means thinking about dating you makes me feel nauseas 4laugh

You aren't fooling anyone, we all know you want this hunk of meat wink wink  

Rainbow Bracelets II

Rainbow Bracelets II

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 pm
The_Meow_Machine
OMG. Hiiii RB! CONGRATULATIONS!
Psssh, what a prude. My friends and I whip out our penises and stick them in people's mouths in public, aaaall the time.
I agree with you though. Right after graduating high school, if you're moving out, an apartment is best. Also, I did not know you had a boyfriend. Is he nice, where did you meet him? Do you know what you want to major in? Will you be staying in the apartment while you go to college?

Ya, so I finished my first year of college and partied a whole lot and got good grades so I'm happy. At college, I guess I didn't really "fit in", or maybe I did, I don't know. All I know is that all my friends knew I was crazy, and a whole lot of people who weren't my friends probably knew too. I stood out a whole lot, which is okay. I was entertainment for a lot of people. I like getting attention, maybe that's bad.
College is great. I screamed cuss words in the middle of romantic songs at open mic nights. Everybody loved it. And then I drank lots of pepto bismol, but that was afterwards with a few friends in my room.
I got a job at a music center, and it's pretty awesome. I'm going to try and move out next year. I have things to straighten out at home, first.
Duuuude, I have to message you. Or we gotta hang. All of us. There is so much s**t.

Thank you! 4laugh
Ya srsly. Fukn prude. Btw, BJ PLZ? dramallama
He's really nice, the only downside is he likes his alone time. I didn't see him this weekend either. Sighsighsigh.
I met him in school; it's a long story sorta kinda. But I'll tell you anyway.
So I saw him earlier in the year, and was all, woah ******** sexy etcetc. But I didn't act on it because of other things that were going on that I was still bummed about at the time, and I just wasn't interested to. But then a couple months ago my friend comes to me and she says "I have a crush." And goes on and on about how I can't tell the person, or interfere, etcetc. Then she tells me it's the guy I had been checking out, and I was all OMGNOISAWHIMFIRST and in a nut shell she decided we were "at war". But being me it gave me a reason to start things off because I'm so competitive. At first tho, I was just a stalker. It was hilarious. I literally stalked him. We went to his table where our friends sit as well, and talked about him & giggled and what not. Then I was all watch me and went behind him and did stuff, like pelvic thrusts etc. I ended up getting his number from one of his friends even lmfao. (When I did stuff like that tho it was just to annoy my friend to be "winning the war"). Anyway I'm talking too much so I'll get to the point. One day I see him at the mall and I ask him to hang out and we just clicked and had like a weeks worth of fun in just that one day and ya he spent the night and the next day we talked and decided to go steady and later on he moved in with me. redface

I'm thinking about sitting on it during the summer, what I want to be. I'm pretty sure I want to go to medical school tho. And yeah I will be. I did a lot of weird stuff in high school but usually if the people thought I was weird for it then I didn't care much for their opinions in the first place lol.  
Ask a Gay!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games