Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Time of Chains (FULL and STARTING!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:10 pm
There is no action Except the counter action
There is no time that is of mine.

Chains of darkness bound me back
The simple things in life I lack

Souless people is who I serve
Thoughs with money above the curve

Whips and Scars are what I own
My body to him are which a loan

This is not the life I see for me
They get my soul for a fee

Walk a mile in my shoes
This is something you would not chose

Not everyone is just like this
But there is no such thing as pure bliss

I hold on tight to what I have
My new house is on this Ave

I will obey that is the rule
Because Iron fist is his tool

Do not worry I feel strong
Til I have no life and my soul is gone

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:14 pm
Obey The Rules

-Romance Is Allowed.
(Do not violate the TOS)

-Semi-Lit to Lit Please.
(No one liners please!)

-Serious Rper only.
(I want this to last.)

-Cell-phone texting if possible.
(So we can get a hold of each other)

-Please Do Not join if you are not going to stay.
(I am ONLY looking for again a SERIOUS rper)

-Stick with the profile skeleton
(If you are a mean master stay mean don't be all butterfly's and Rainbows)

-I am God here
(Umm...duh)

-PM me with the Profile and an Example of your Rping style
(Title it "Chains")

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm
Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Picture/Description: (Description has to be at least 6 sentences)
Short Biography: (8 sentences at least)
Personality: (5 sentences at least)
Dislikes: (3 sentences)
Username:

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm
Profiles

Name: Kera Kingsly
Picture/Description: User Image
Short Biography: When Kera was little her mother was also acting strange. Always had eyes of black and bruises on her arms as if a sowing needle poked her a thousand times. By the age of 6 her mother told Kera that Kera was going to meet some new people. Before Kera knew it she was sold into a slave trade. She has been to multiple people and this has made her realize that the world is a bad place. Ever since she could remember all she wanted to do was kill her mother for sending her away. Kera still blames herself a bit thinking maybe she did something wrong to make her mother want to give her up. Now at the age 19 Kera is considered legal age to be traded as a sex toy. Although no one has gone for her yet the shop owner knows her time will come soon.
Personality: Kera has many sides to her. Because of all her years as a slave Kera has become very strong. On top of this Kera is very quite and likes to observe people. Kera can be defensive though and sometimes that gets her into trouble. Overall Kera is kind of to herself.
Likes: Kera has a thing for books. She loves to gain knowledge about the world around her. Kera also loves to simple sit and observe people.
Dislikes: Kera hates to be locked up. She hates the darkness, the feeling of loneliness, and Kera absolutely hates pure darkness. On top of this Kera has a dislike for oranges. She doesn't know why but she hates the smell of them.
Username: Suicied NoeT

Name:Rankin Nouta
Picture/Description:about 5 foot 8 inches, medium length black hair. weighs approximately 140 pounds. usually wears plain colored t shirts (black, white, or red) and bluejeans.
Short Biography: rankins family was always poor and he realized it at a young age. he decided he wanted to change that for at least himself so he studied everything he could about making money. by time he was 18 he already had a small fortune to his name. he had heard about the slave trade but never really looked into it untill one of his friends convinced him how much easier life was when you had a slave. as a result he went to the slave traders........
Personality: rankin is very reserved but is also able to present himself well when needed. he is very caring for the most part but doesn't like disobedience or backtalk and will become cruel when pushed to it.as a result of making a name for himself he apreciates when someone puts forth effort.
Likes: rankins favorite thing to do is sit down with a good book and relax for a while. he likes it when people put forth effort and obey when they are ordered to do something. promptness is also very important to him.
Dislikes: disobedience, especially from people who are lesser than himself. overly cheerful people. cant stand when people undermine his status.
Username: angryelf91  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:37 pm
heart Bump (:  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:22 pm
Rankin walked up the narrow walkway to his house at the top of the hill. being isolated from the bustle of the city and the constant rat race of his company was refreshing. it had been 4 years since he had any resemblance of a vacation and it was starting to wear at him. kyle had finally talked him into relaxing and getting away from things, to buy up a house in the outskirts of town and maybe buy a slave or two. it took some persuading but Rankin finally gave in and called up a Realtor. the only thing left to do was go and get himself a slave so he could really relax. when he got to the shop the owner began pointing out the different slaves. rankin had no idea there were so many slaves trained for specific jobs or activities. when the oewner went on to say that the next section were the "full service" slave rankin was curious as to that he meant.  

angryelf91

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:35 pm

I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.

User Image
User Image

Kera itched at the chain around her ankle. One would think after so long the chains would feel like part of the body but Kera knew once that happened you were broken. That meant you were never going to have the chance to act normal again. Okay so normal may not be the best description but it was close.

The owner came around with a new guy. Kera stayed back in the darkness. Her icy blue eyes peeked through.
"This one isn't exactly the best behaving slave but she sure is gorgeous." The mans voice was deep. Kera narrowed her eyes. The man took out a small whip from his pocket and hit her with it. The lash stung on her shoulder. "Come into the light so this man can see you." He whiped her again when she didn't' move immediatey. "See. She is untamed." Kera then came out into the light.

"I choose to be that way." Kera hissed at the man and received one last whip across her cheek. She barely winced at the pain. She shook her head and looked to the guy like he was scum of the earth. People who bought slaves where scum in her mind. She was considered full service, she just knew the men needed an excuse to to feel powerful. Kera didn't let them break her. She went quiet and continued to observe the guy walking through the shop as the owner showed off more of the sex-toy

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:54 pm
rankin followed the owner through the rest of the slaves but he couldnt get that one girl out of his mind. he couldnt stand when people of lower status were disobedient, he enjoyed toying with people at work until they learned to be more obedient but hed never been able to do anything like the owner had. honestly, using a whip to ensure obedience was a new concept to him but it seemed like something hed enjoy, in more than one way. rankin thought through this as the owner showed off the last slave he had in stock. he concluded that it would be fun to make that girl more obedient and "slavelike" as some would say. "can i take another look at that dificult one?" he asked the owner. "certanly, but why would you want her when its only your first time making a purchase?" rankin looked the man in the eye and said" i worked my a** off to get where i am, a little challenge like this is not going to deter me." the owner just shook his head and led the way back to the girl.  

angryelf91

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:16 pm

User Image
User Image

When the man came back to look at her kera had only one thing to say. "Go away." Kera knew his type. Kera sat back in the corner. She was quiet. To herself. She looked the man up and down the owner didn't say nothing beside he shook his head.

Kera simply looked past the man and she just sat, crossed legged, and arms. She didn't seem to look into the mans eyes. Her body language was defensive and she was keeping her mouth shut. She could taste blood from her cheek that trickled down to her outer lip. The sweet taste was the only good thing here. It told her she was human.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm
rankin looked at the girl as she sulked... "ill take her" he told the owner.... after he was done with the necesary papers and the payment he went back over to the cage the girl was in. "well" he said " you better get used to looking at me cuz i own you now" he grabbed the leash the owner handed him after he got the girl out of her restraints." i hope you enjoy housework little girl because youll be doing quite a bit untill you get used to listening."  

angryelf91

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image
User Image

Kera didn't say anything. She was quiet. She looked passed the man as he leashed her. Kera was human. What made this guy so much damn better then her? What made him deserve freedom but not her? There was no excuse in her opinion. No excuse besides the fact her was lucky. His parents didn't giver him away. He wasn't sold.

Kera's eyes showed no emotion. She showed no anger. No aggression. She wasn't obediente. She wasn't disobedient. She was simply just there. She made no effort to escape. She wasn't that stupid.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:16 am
rankin let his new slave through the streets, looking from shop to shop. he saw a small diner and decided he wanted to get omething to eat so he went iin. pulling his slave girl in beside him. "what do you want to eat?" he asked her after they got settled.  

angryelf91

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:12 pm

User Image
User Image

As they walked she looked around. She didn't know what to think when the man asked her what she wanted to eat. She didn't even notice they were in a dinner. "Huh..?" Her voice was low. She then added. "ohh.." Her voice was beautiful. Music like. "Nothing." She didn't eat much and it wasn't Slave like to eat what she chose. It was always custom to let the owner give whatever he wanted to the slave.

Kera was amazed she was offered the option to eat what she liked but Kera never really had anything so anything she would have picked would probably be foreign to her. So she sat quietly. Not looking to him.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 am
Rankin placed his order then stared at his new slave. she was definitely pretty but her attitude toward things thus far was ridiculous. when his food arrived he piled half of it on another plate and passed it to her. "eat up."he said. he picked up his fork and began to spin it around in the spaghetti like he had since he was a kid. it was a weird habit that he just couldn't kick, even when he was supposed to be formal. he finished up with his portion of the food and when he looked at her plate he saw it untouched. "you should eat now because you wont be getting anything else till tomorrow morning. this is dinner and i have lots of work for you to do at the house."  

angryelf91

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:49 pm

User Image
User Image

Kera looked to him? Was he serious. "You've never had a slave before." This wasn't a question it was a statement. As if a student telling a substitute that he was fresh outta school. It was just something you could tell. Something you just knew. She shook her head and took a bit of the pasta she gathered on her fork. She thought quietly to herself. She didn't see a need to yet act complicated wit this guy. Soon enough he would try something and Kera would go ballistic. It was only a matter of time.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games