Reply Hannah Montana Haters Guild
cant be tamed (her new song)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx to save a life xX

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm
have you heard her new song???!!!???!?!?!?!?!!? she thinks shes soo grown up, well she shouldnt be singing that at all!! her video is rly gross and kinda creepy. xp gonk shes only like 17/18 she shoudlnt be doin that. FOR REALS!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:22 pm
isnt that video weres she rubbing her a** on that one old mans privet? if it is her dad even said '' TEENAGERS LIKE HER DO THINGS LIKE THAT AT THEIR AGE!''  

Insanitys_Faith

1,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Doctor Bullets

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm
I'm a bit afraid to see this video now...

eek *Shakes while performing surgery on a gaian*

(One of my random dreams is to be a doc, maybe a surgeon if I get the courage.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:16 pm
I used to like her but now i dont. When i was smaller my sister bought her cd and we sang and danced for 3 full hours. I couldnt speak andf i hurt all over, so i started hating her, and i ended up here. I still regret agreeing to doing it with my sister beacause its songs are stuck in my head crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

tetokasane36

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:16 am
Insanitys_Faith
isnt that video weres she rubbing her a** on that one old mans privet? if it is her dad even said '' TEENAGERS LIKE HER DO THINGS LIKE THAT AT THEIR AGE!''

wtf and orly? >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:38 am
I even heard that the director of the video and Miley they went to a club afterwards and the media got a picture of her giving the guy a lapdance and grinding! WTH! She shouldn't be doing that! She is like just turning 17! scream (I read the article about it in a magazine)  

LithiumWings

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

-Oo-CoCo-NuT-oO-

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm
ugghh...have you guys noticed she only sings about herself also! its always "i cant be tamed" or "i got everything i always wanted" or "theres always ganna b another mtn." ALWAYS ABOUT HERSELF! she cant sing ONE SONG without adding herself! she doesnt care about her fans! ONLY THE MONEY SHES MAKIN! >O<  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 am
She looks like a stripper who's gotten glue & black feathers dumped on her XD. She's such a SLUT!!!!!  

SammiDeLorenzo

3,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

tetokasane36

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm
They played Party in the usa at my grades picnic today, and baby by justin bieber, and only 30 seconds of good music.I ran to the other side of the field but could still hear her eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:20 pm
i cried blood after i saw it. it was horrifying eek im still proccesing the video through my head and to the trash, ow im hurting just by talking about it gonk  

zozo_1115_

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items