North Korea + Torpedo + South Korea = :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:39 pm
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/20/north-korea-naval-ship-report

So a North Korean torpedo is almost definitely the cause of the sinking of a South Korean warship, resulting in 46 deaths. The thing is that here they are making a "formal accusation" and North Korea says that attempts to punish it will make them declare war. Predictions? Opinions?  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm
"You you tell us not to blow up your ships we will blow up your ships!"

Sounds like N.Korea needs to have it's one city leveled and shown how insignificance it is in comparison to a miliraty in the modern world. The only reason the middle east is such a problem is because they do not have a base of operations like Pyongyang sitting around waiting to be blown up.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:20 am
I say punish them, then when they declare war press the " s**t just got real button " and wipe them off the face of the Earth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 pm
This is an appripaite place to put this so and as the thread needs to be spiced up

CHINA WILL NOT FIGHT THE US IN A MILITARY SENSE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE BAD FOR THEM ECONOMICALLY! THEY WILL PICK THE US OVER NORTH KOREA IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT!
China has nothing to gain if it were to fight the US. Aside from economic losses after they lost to the air and naval superiority that is the US Navy. Once that happens it's treaty time and you can damn well bet there would be some erased ******** debt for the war.

Even if they won the war they would fail to gain anything because an occupation of the US is far more expensive and difficult for anyone to even fathom. North Korea is all on it's own now that China no longer wants to be friends.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:21 pm
Saverio C.
Even if they won the war they would fail to gain anything because an occupation of the US is far more expensive and difficult for anyone to even fathom.

IF they won the war, they wouldn't be ABLE to occupy the US. I'm sure that everyone and their mother would be pulling out guns and waiting on the porch for someone to come and try to take over. Perfect opportunity for someone to start ******** some people's days up with rifles and s**t, and NOT get in any trouble legally for it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:40 pm
AlcoholicPancake
Saverio C.
Even if they won the war they would fail to gain anything because an occupation of the US is far more expensive and difficult for anyone to even fathom.

IF they won the war, they wouldn't be ABLE to occupy the US. I'm sure that everyone and their mother would be pulling out guns and waiting on the porch for someone to come and try to take over. Perfect opportunity for someone to start ******** some people's days up with rifles and s**t, and NOT get in any trouble legally for it.

Thus is far more difficult and expensive to do. Honestly can you imagine trying to preform a military operation in the south or midwest. It would be a logistical nightmare.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:32 pm
Saverio C.
AlcoholicPancake
Saverio C.

Thus is far more difficult and expensive to do. Honestly can you imagine trying to preform a military operation in the south or midwest. It would be a logistical nightmare.

You mean it would be a hilarious logistical nightmare for anyone trying.

Honestly, it'd probably be the only time that I was truly proud of the American citizen's living here who aren't part of the military already.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:34 pm
I don't think another WW is going to happen but the way things are shaking up all over the world we might end up at that route. I would hope not though.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces