Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Run, Wolf, Run (1x1 Wolf RP, ALREADY FILLED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:20 am
Kachina hesitated a moment, watching the one who called himself Taine walk away. The pack of wolves nearby howled again and Kachina made up her mind. “Wait up!” she barked, running after him. “Tell me what you mean. What is this of the Spirit of Earth? How do you know all this?”

((sorry this was so short, total writers block))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm
((s'okay, girly. 030 ))

Ah, how right he had been! Taine did not answer her at first. He had no answer to her question right now. Spirit of Earth was not a thing that could be told in a simple word or even in a sentence. No, it needed a story of truth to be told. Even if Taine had come to hate the very thing that had infiltrated his mind, there was no way to fully explain the Spirit even at a minimum. Besides, clearly this little she-wolf was going to stay long enough.

He probably jogged a good ten or so fox-lengths away from their original position before slowing his pace into a walk. "I am not sure how you have gone so long without hearing the tale. I assumed all wolves knew it but I stand corrected, don't I?" The forest of lights that the Spirit of Earth created in his head made it easy to dodge the thick, upreaching roots and the claw-like limbs from above. He ducked here, leapt over there, and basically was moving as if he was not blind at all. He mentally thanked the power that gave him this sight because he was not about to embarrass himself in front of this stranger.

"Now, for your information, Spirit of Earth is one of the great Ancestors that later took control of the earth through spirit, hence the name. She, or at least we believe it is a she, controls the things like the trees and the grass. She gives them life and gives birth to their souls as well. Everything has a soul. Sister Wind, Father Sun, Mother Moon, it all was given life when a great wolf died. It is the only reason why we have all of that. Some spirits do not become the trees and the grass but rather the spirits of luck like Agloolik and Sedna." Taine leapt over another root but landed wrong and managed to fall forward onto his shoulder. He spewed some curses while scrambling to his paws again.

Sister Wind and Brother Breeze tickled his ears with their laughter which he snapped at with a growl. "Sister Wind piktaungitok!" he grumbled. Straightening himself, he continued in the direction they had been going. "That is merely the belief I hold, okay? Sister Wind, Mother Moon, that is all opinion. But the story of the Man-Hearted wolves is no lie. It is the reason you and I exist as we do."

Agloolik- good spirit that lived under the sea and helped with hunting and fishing

Sedna- Goddess of the sea and creatures

Piktaungitok- is evil

SpikeSpoke

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 am
Kachina followed the wolf silently, processing his words. She also watched Taine as they moved through the forest, amazed at how sure and swift his movements were. She found it remarkable to believe that he was really blind. “Tell me about the Man-Hearted wolves?” she asked quietly. “Why am I…why are we like this?”
She sighed softly as a light breeze brushed over her fur. “And where are you taking me?” she added.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff