Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
:~:Always in Your Possession:~: 1x1 Starting/Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

Mercantz frowned slightly at her reply. Not at her explanation, but at the fact that she kept calling him Master Mercantz. It was odd because he should be used to it considering the countless slaves his father had who called him that. "He must have had pretty sensitive hearing if you had to talk that quietly all the time." Mez stated, rolling his eyes. Some people were so picky. Mez wasn't one of those types.

"You don't have to stand there." Mez said after a slight pause. He'd noticed her move to stand next to the chair. "We're gonna be here a while..."

((I didn't know what to do with him either, which is why I asked lol but feel free to use him if you come up with anything. lol i also give you liberties in describing the house and layout. I'm not too creative with those kinds of things.))

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Lorelei

"My Life Isn't Perfect...But It's Mine..."

Lorelei actually laughed, a soft sound, like bells on a geisha's hair comb "The man could hear a mouse in the wall three stories up in his house, sir..." she heard his comment about her not standing there and shrugged "I'm used to standing for hours, and if I don't stand here, where am I to be?"

((Heheh, I will if I need to, and description wise, I can do it as she explores etc...))

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image
Mercantz Philips

Even though her laugh had a nice ring to it, Mez paid it no mind. He was concentrating on the book in front of him. However, he still heard everything Lorelei had said. "Let's see... You could sit on the floor..." he suggested, with a slight roll of his eyes. Was he going to have to give explicit orders every time he spoke to this girl? That could get quite irritating.

((I should head off to bed soon. it is 12:30am here.))

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

Lorelei

"My Life Isn't Perfect...But It's Mine..."

Lorelei heard the irritation, and just sat down where she was, she looked around quietly, examining the books, they had quite the collection, the bookcases even needed those rolling ladders she'd only ever heard of... But the room was dark, all manly with wooden paneling everywhere, and the only light the one he read by... She shook her head sadly, libraries should be bright and open...

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers