Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Will kishimoto get ruined from BL hints? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:26 pm
plushiesexual
@Incubus: Aww, did you miss it? It's a glorious moment in the NaruSasu fandom~

User Image

Mika_chann
Plushie, it's shonen yes but mecha is even more overly popular. Yet no one complained when Tieria danced with Ribbons.

I'm not saying it would ruin the series, but there's no way it wouldn't cause controversy...I mean, can you just imagine what the anime forum would be like...or the people on Youtube...or the people ANYWHERE, actually xP Yes, yaoi fangirls do make up a significant portion of the anime fandom, but they still don't overwhelm the homophobic portion...>>; The current amount of NaruSasu canon in the series right now (extremely obvious subtext) is just the right amount to make it clear to readers without actually spelling out the exact words. However, if it became official...most people are not open-minded enough to accept it. I mean, 8 year-old boys watch it on TV here.

Thus why it's not going to happen. But we all already know Kishimoto doesn't like women, so xD And the sheer number of times the male characters' shirts get conveniently ripped off during battle or something...

I remember when i first saw that cover. I spazzed out and had to call up my other SasuNaru friends just to fangirl scream with them. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm
plushiesexual
@Incubus: Aww, did you miss it? It's a glorious moment in the NaruSasu fandom~

User Image

Mika_chann
Plushie, it's shonen yes but mecha is even more overly popular. Yet no one complained when Tieria danced with Ribbons.

I'm not saying it would ruin the series, but there's no way it wouldn't cause controversy...I mean, can you just imagine what the anime forum would be like...or the people on Youtube...or the people ANYWHERE, actually xP Yes, yaoi fangirls do make up a significant portion of the anime fandom, but they still don't overwhelm the homophobic portion...>>; The current amount of NaruSasu canon in the series right now (extremely obvious subtext) is just the right amount to make it clear to readers without actually spelling out the exact words. However, if it became official...most people are not open-minded enough to accept it. I mean, 8 year-old boys watch it on TV here.

Thus why it's not going to happen. But we all already know Kishimoto doesn't like women, so xD And the sheer number of times the male characters' shirts get conveniently ripped off during battle or something...
Late response, forgot I made this.

It would cause a lot of commotion but that all matters if Kishimoto gived a ********. Which I doubt he will.
Look at namco, they don't care about their fans at all. They're doing great minus one series.  

DeficientLoser

Thy_naru-uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:16 pm
more boys watch shonen i say it would just because mostly they are boys and because they're little.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm
Thy_naruchan
more boys watch shonen i say it would just because mostly they are boys and because they're little.
Especially because they're young and some parents don't want their kids to be exposed to such things as two boys kissing.

I guess they want to keep them closed minded stare

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Bellicide Ru Vante

Hilarious Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Thy_naruchan
Especially because they're young and some parents don't want their kids to be exposed to such things as two boys kissing.

not to be rude or anything.but ya think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 pm
nekoyaoininja
xXSakura-chanxX67
Thy_naruchan

not to be rude or anything.but ya think.
No.  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out