Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:43 pm
I was wondering...... how's your eye condition famasamu?  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:52 pm
yeah samehere!  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:19 am
it just dawned om me but, it may be worse because if so he can't really get on here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm
sub-zero120
it just dawned om me but, it may be worse because if so he can't really get on here

You know you may be right sub-zero120-san becuase glacoma causes you to slowly go blind right? And he did say that one of the reason why he hasnt been on her for some time is because of his glucoma.  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 am
did he.... I'm just wondering If he was gonna give the guild away if he obviously can't use it.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm
sub-zero120
did he.... I'm just wondering If he was gonna give the guild away if he obviously can't use it.....

I really dont know. I dont want it because I have trouble mantaining stuff like this. If I was to recive the guild I would need a staff to keep it going.  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:31 am
lo, but rally there's not exactly anyone who uses this guild at all but I already have one guild (the official red fan guild) and it's not as hard as it seems but he can hand a guild over being blind so..... yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am
Hi all sorry I haven't been on lately... I do use sight aides to help me see on here. Yeah I need to appoint a co-admin so you kiddos can still have your guild. I am mainly on Tagged in the various Christian groups there. Talk amongst yourselves as to who you would like as co-administrator and make nominations.

It reminds me of Acts 6 when their were Grecian Jews who needed their widows and orphans tended to. Here is what the Bible says and what the disciples did.:

Now in those days, when the number of the talmidim(disciples) was multiplying, a complaint arose from the Yevanian Yehudim( Grecian Jews) against the Hebrews because their widows were neglected in the daily service. The twelve summoned the multitude of the talmidim and said, "It is not appropriate for us to forsake the Word of G-d and serve tables. Therefore select from among you, brothers, seven men of good report, full of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and of wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will continue steadfastly in prayer and in the ministry of the word." These words pleased the whole multitude. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Ruach HaKodesh, Pilipos, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch; whom they set before the apostles. When they had prayed, they laid their hands on them

You see they picked Grecian Jews to administer to Grecian Jews. So pick from amongst yourselves some one to be co-admin. here.

Shalom B'shem Y'shua!
Shmuely  

famusamu
Captain

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 am
famusamu
Hi all sorry I haven't been on lately... I do use sight aides to help me see on here. Yeah I need to appoint a co-admin so you kiddos can still have your guild. I am mainly on Tagged in the various Christian groups there. Talk amongst yourselves as to who you would like as co-administrator and make nominations.

It reminds me of Acts 6 when their were Grecian Jews who needed their widows and orphans tended to. Here is what the Bible says and what the disciples did.:

Now in those days, when the number of the talmidim(disciples) was multiplying, a complaint arose from the Yevanian Yehudim( Grecian Jews) against the Hebrews because their widows were neglected in the daily service. The twelve summoned the multitude of the talmidim and said, "It is not appropriate for us to forsake the Word of G-d and serve tables. Therefore select from among you, brothers, seven men of good report, full of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and of wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will continue steadfastly in prayer and in the ministry of the word." These words pleased the whole multitude. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Ruach HaKodesh, Pilipos, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch; whom they set before the apostles. When they had prayed, they laid their hands on them

You see they picked Grecian Jews to administer to Grecian Jews. So pick from amongst yourselves some one to be co-admin. here.

Shalom B'shem Y'shua!
Shmuely

glad to see that you have sight aids!! biggrin um... in this little section there is just me and sub-zero120. and i have this feeling that we both are under 20. Is there going to be an annoucement sent out about the possiblity of a co-admin?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 am
sub-zero120
lo, but rally there's not exactly anyone who uses this guild at all but I already have one guild (the official red fan guild) and it's not as hard as it seems but he can hand a guild over being blind so..... yeah

lo means no right? im learning hebrew. usually if i have something like this it runs slowly or is dead for about a month or two before someone says something. Thats why. And yes i know what co means.  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 pm
Takako_Uchiha
sub-zero120

lo means no right? im learning hebrew. usually if i have something like this it runs slowly or is dead for about a month or two before someone says something. Thats why. And yes i know what co means.

Yeah.... Lo means No in Ivrit, just as Ken means Yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 pm
Takako_Uchiha

glad to see that you have sight aids!! biggrin um... in this little section there is just me and sub-zero120. and i have this feeling that we both are under 20. Is there going to be an annoucement sent out about the possiblity of a co-admin?
Yes if I still remember how to do announcements lol!

As I stated earlier I am mainly on Tagged in several different Christian groups here: http://www.tagged.com/sambo75  

famusamu
Captain

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 am
Takako_Uchiha
sub-zero120

I meant "lol" xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 am
famusamu
Takako_Uchiha

Yes if I still remember how to do announcements lol!

As I stated earlier I am mainly on Tagged in several different Christian groups here: http://www.tagged.com/sambo75[/quote
that sounds pretty cool, btw I'm gald you can use this site lol

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash