Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
The cutest baby fox

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm
I just saw the cutest baby fox, it was sitting in the road in the bend of a roundabout... I stalled avoiding the critter.
He first ran out of my path... then he seemed to change his mind and decide he should of ran the other way, darts back in front of me and freezes up and I end up stopping literally 5 inches or so from it.

It really was so cute though. Soo small it's tail was about the thickness of a keyboard cable and its whole body was about as wide as my tires, which are quite slim for a motorbike.
I'm so glad I didn't squish him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:13 pm
Awww! Man I wants a pet Fennic fox, they are soo cute.

The other day I was driving home at night and I saw a stopped car in the oncoming lane and I was thinking "Er, wtf?" So I slowed doen and suddenly two dozen little lights lit up ahead on the road, and a second later my headlights revealed a huge group of deer on the road. I have never seen so many on the road at once!  

epic failtastic

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm
Awwww.

In the last few weeks on my campus (which is home to a s**t ton of raccoons, armadillos, opossums, etc.), I saw this adorable young raccoon during the day. It started digging in this bucket of soda bottles. Much less frightening in the light than the dark. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:31 am
i'm glad you didn't squish it, too.  

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 am
Aw, bless. >w<

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:56 am
i love foxes, i so want to have a fennec fox for a pet one day >.<

i remember this one time i was coming back from my boyfriend's sister, i have just painted bambi on the wall of her nursery for her and she was take me and my b-friend back home (his place). On the way back in one of the corn fields there was a little baby deer >.< it was great.  

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:46 pm
I always see Foxes in the nature reserve thats just behind my backyard, they come around my fence looking for handouts sometimes too. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:52 pm
*hugs*
My hero!

I wish the foxes at the local zoo wouldn't hide from me.
I've never seen a real live fox in my life.
:<  

Ryu Redwings

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Ryu Redwings
*hugs*
My hero!

I wish the foxes at the local zoo wouldn't hide from me.
I've never seen a real live fox in my life.
:<
You probably wouldn't like them as much if you saw them all the time.

There are loads here, at night you always see them running around outside. Usually because they are making loads of noise knocking over bins or ripping open the ones you've left out for trash collection.
Worst is the incredibly loud, inhuman screeching noises they make while buggering in the alleyways.
They will also try to live, in or under and shed or garage where they can find the space.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games