Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
narusaku, sasusaku or sasunaru? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who who who?
SASUNARUUU!!!!
90%
 90%  [ 27 ]
sasusaku (:stare:)
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
narusaku (eh)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 30

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:16 pm
I also notice that fans use this for evidence. If kishimoto's not going to put them together, why bother making their love visible at all?
That's as stupid as Kagura's love for Kyo. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am
~ heart SasuNaru heart ~

Renai-sama

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:00 pm
Mika_chann
I also notice that fans use this for evidence. If kishimoto's not going to put them together, why bother making their love visible at all?
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

I don't really know what they're trying to get at but I don't think it's that annoying xd

I mean, they just want to perserve their dream right?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 pm
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

I don't really know what they're trying to get at but I don't think it's that annoying xd

I mean, they just want to preserve their dream right?
But it's not going to happen anyway.  

DeficientLoser

NavierStokes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm
Mika_chann
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
User Image

I mean, they just want to preserve their dream right?
But it's not going to happen anyway.
User Image

Still xd People like to dream.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 pm
NavierStokes
sasunarugurlll
NavierStokes
sasunarugurlll
NavierStokes
User Image

I actually wouldn't mind if SasuNaru won't be canon. But it's pretty obvious that it won't be but it will be great if it was.

Furthermore, I'm wondering why do everyone hate others for their opinion? Just because their opinions is different from yours.
if tey dun agree with me then they r my enimies xd rofl
User Image

Hah, maybe they are.
tehy r!!! xd
tehy say tey want the world straight wen they r jus homophobes talk2hand and tey wan a normal male frienship whn a guy and a girl can also hav a nomal friendship as well rolleyes loserssss talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand
tehy jus hate sasunaru becuz tey dont hav tolerance and tat were bettr then them xd xd jokes!!
User Image

-laughs-
Yes, we are aren't we? It's their opinion, if they're not use to guys kissing, well. That's just them. Tolerence.. Hah, yeah, they should get some.

"Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well but you make this hard on me "

User Image

yes yes 3nodding

"I'm not gonna write you a love song
Cause you ask for it
Cause you need one"

User Image

sasunarugurlll

Amaya Suzunami

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
sasunaru definately  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:29 pm
I actually prefer NaruSasu
4laugh

IndigoStarshine

9,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100

NoctisiRule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm
NaruSasu, without a doubt confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
which is going to happen? which oh wihch? xd
i want sasunaru to happen.

Me too

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Asakumi

haowopcmasjkka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 am
THREESOME!!!!
Hey, why not? i don't really like Sakura with Sasuke or Naruto, but a threesome would be hot.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff