Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
If only all customer service help was that fast.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr
  rawr...
  ******** rawr!
View Results

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm
Right so I had an issue with Best Buy just nao. dramallama
Anywho, back in Feb they decided to do a screw you over sorta things on your Myrewards points cause if you didn't have a certain # to keep your points they automatically cashed said points into whatever closest reward amount your at and then scrap the rest of your points. Well I had my thing set as them to mail me. Thing is they've not mailed me in a uber long time. Well I checked the site and went intot he myrewards thing to check my points and what not and I have a 15$ reward. Okay but the thing is that it is now only printable. So wtf? Not everyone has a printer talk2hand and the reward expires 6/5 as well so thats complete crap.

So I sent them a msg in the contact us thing and within 10 mins they gave me a reply. Apperently they have a kiosks there in the store so I can print the rewards right there at Best Buys so that is cool.

And the person who sent me the msg noticed the error of their ways as well. Cause I had my thing set to mail me and I've not gotten mail from them so yea. Here is what the guy had to say about that. "I also found that your delivery method is listed as mail and I changed this to email so the link will appear in your email."

Now if only other buisness could ******** reply as fast as that. I mean here I thought I was going to have to wait the lame standard 24 hour period or more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm
Man, I have been driven slowly insane by Chinese customer service recently. They take days to reply and I struggled to explain my issue to them even with photographic assistance.  

scrub
Crew

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm
Oh wow.... thats really crappy when ya struggle to explain things with photographi assistance ^.^;

But I guess that is just how things seem to go with customer service is a different language/country. -.-  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games