Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
We need guns. Lots of guns. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Wizard

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:51 pm
I'm mostly into pistols myself, so I don't have any AEGs.

User Image

Pictured above are my two main pistols, a TM Hi-Capa 4.3 in the foreground, halfway through a field strip for cleaning, a KSC USP Compact in the background, and some 9mm & .45 dummy rounds to make the picture more interesting.

User Image

Pictured above is my WE 1911 Tactical.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Nice pistols!
I don't have one yet but I've borrowed my friends for a few rounds of skirmishing, I forget what he has, they are great fun to play with as you can move them so fast.  

scrub
Crew

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:48 pm
I used to have a pistol the Polish Army used in WW2, though I kept it on display only. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Oh man, one of my friends is a psycho when you give her an airsoft pistol. She goes through clip after clip, just amusing herself shooting at one target for hours. Not the careful aim-shooting either, the I HAS A GUN AND IMA GONNA SHOOT IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!  

epic failtastic

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Trigintus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:29 pm
So, I haven't really posted here in forever, but this thread happened to catch my attention, as I'm currently missing airsoft very much. Your carbine is quite gorgeous and that's not a cheap mosfet you have in it. What brand of m4 is was it?

My airsoft equipment doesn't have much done to the outside, but I tinker on the inside a bit, my rifle is a a CA SCAR and my Support weapon is a m249 that runs off nitrogen (best support weapon ever, scares the pants off of people)

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 3:14 pm
It was a CA M15A4 Sportline originally, which was quite a cheap plastic one, it was kinda crap at least in hindsight. The only thing remaining from the original gun now is the motor and about half of the gearbox, I could have bought a new one for the money but this was more fun.

I had a few shots with one of those SCARs earlier on today, I was checking it out and the dude let me have a go. I've seen people with support weapons like the m249 at base but I've never seen one fire... my local site is 250 acres so it may be a bit hard to lug the things around razz  

scrub
Crew

Trigintus

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:54 pm
My friends and I did a lot of looking at the sportlines when they came out, the internals weren't bad and since you've replaced the body, it's not a bad gun. The SCAR is great 'cause it's such a solid gun (and the mosfet I put in it doesn't hurt). As for the SAW, mine's fairly unique and the gas kit in it puts it fairly close to the real weight (it's about 16lbs/ 7.2kg) but between the recoil and the noise it makes, it's one of the most fun airsoft guns I've had the opportunity to shoot (people tend to hear it from several hundred feet away in wooded areas) because of the weight, I ditch the vest and use a small backpack with it (for the gas tank and bags of pellets)  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:02 am
Where do you play?

Yesterday I played CQB in an old WW2 bunker on the coast, lots tunnels and rooms, they had set up interesting things in the rooms so you could use them as landmarks to navigate or plan. For example, there was the lab which had loads of science stuff and a fake cadaver strapped to a table, the pub which had a bar and fruit machines, one room full of computers that had been shot to bits XD
(I will be going there again, it was amazing and so big took me about 5 mins to sprint from one end to the other and it was equally wide.)

Normal CQB place I go is a smaller WW2 bunker which is just tunnels without any prominent rooms. I also go to a couple of woodland sites run by the same group, the best one is 250 acres in size.  

scrub
Crew

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
Entrance to secret underground bunker, my friend was just taking a photo of the entrance and I happened to be on my way out so I pointed the (unloaded) gun at him ^^

You can't actually see inside because it was 27C hot sunshine outside and freezing cold dark tunnels inside. There was such a contrast, when you walked in from outside you shiver from the cold and can barely see s**t for about 5 mins.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:36 pm
I'm from the states, specifically South Carolina so a lot of where we play is woods. There is a cqb place built for airsoft around where I used to live and I've had the opportunity to play at a US Army cqb training facility. I have to admit though, I'm jealous of those bunkers, they look like a sweet place to play.  

Trigintus

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces