Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Havok's Prom! (Pictures-a-plenty.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Superfast, superfast, I come in last..."
  "...but just in time for breakfast..."
View Results

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 pm
Yep yep. Prom was on Saturday, and I must say, it was rather enjoyable. No photos of the actual dance, but we did get a bunch at a park near school, a photo from dinner, and a few at the after party at my place.

Anyway, here are my favorites from the night:

User Image
My date, Sarah, and I.

User Image
Slipping on the corsage.

User Image
Our group. Poor Sam in the back didn't have a date...which turned out okay in the end, since he won Prom King. =D

User Image
Dinner at Applebee's. (My friend Devin, next to me, managed to reserve the banquet room for free. o_o; None of us questioned how.)

User Image
I'm not sure how, but after Prom, 20 people ended up at my house. O_o; So I broke out Rock Band! XD

User Image
Kyle, who looks more serious than he should be, playing drums...

And that's pretty much it.

Overall, it was a pretty fun night. I don't think I sat down once when we got to the actual dance. Nothing overly exciting happened, it was mostly pretty chill.

Anyway, I've been lurking a lot lately, so I thought I'd finally come around and make a post again. How have you guys been?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:10 am
Applebee's, seriously? I had a good laugh. If you haven't found out, Portal is legally free now. Also. You weird Mexa-asian lookin' punk. In the second picture, is that a K-Mart? Your school is across the street from a K-Mart? Boy you sure is ghetto. Least you had fun.

Applebees'?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Reverend Havok

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm
Yes, Applebee's. And it was awesome.

Also, I already downloaded Portal. Granted, I already have it for my 360, but I couldn't pass up the alternate ending.

No, it's not a K-Mart. Worse, a Bi-Mart. XD It's more like a few blocks away, dude.

And it was fun.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:04 pm
Glad you had fun dude!

I somehow got suckered into going to our High School Banquet. (My ear nearly burned off from all the pleases I got in the process)

Oh, and I hope this means I'll be killin' s**t with ya more often, ya b*****d.  

Sunday Morning Hangover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff