Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Obsession Club

Back to Guilds

If you really love Twilight this is the best guild for you to join! 

Tags: twilight, jacob vs. edward, vampire romance, bella swan, awesome guild 

Reply Twilight Roleplay
love between all the vampps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Bella: *Jacob i love you but i love edward more i am sorry, so dont make me chouse because it is going to be him neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm
Jacob: *But bella was he there for you when you were alone and wanted some one to talk to or hang out with, did he make you a dream ketcher to help you even thrue the nights?* (Jacob Looks at bella with a sad face on sad  

chels1600

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Bella: *May be not but he is here now and i am hopeing he wont leave my side* (Edward looks at Bella and says: *No i wont leave her side i am her now and wont leave*) Bella:*Jacob you will always be close to my heart you know that rite?*  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:13 pm
(Jacob Looks into Bellas eyes and graves the back of her head nicely) Jacob:*I will always Love you back but i dont know about you and sorry for staying with you i oviously left damage* (Jacob turns around and leaves the forest)  

chels1600

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm
Bella: *Wait here take this* (Bella put dream ketcher in Jacobs hand) Bella: * I I really am sorry jacob but take this please*  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:33 am
Jacob:*I am sorry to, and this dosent mean i will stop trying becausse you know i wont!* (Jacob looks deep into her eyes) Jacob:*i will always love you but i cant if you become one of them i am sorry*  

chels1600

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm
(Bella looks into Jacobs eyes) Bella:*I dont want you to stop trying, and i know how you feel about them but you have to accept me as i am going to be other wise you dont truly love me*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:24 pm
Edward: (Apears beside bella) Edward:*what are you guys talking about?* (Edward reads jacobs mind aand nows every thing they were talking about) Edward:*Bella lets go i will drive you back to your house and for you thank you for looking after bella while i was gone and i will be here now to takecare of her i am not going any where so you dont have to worry and to show my graditude here is um a foot cleaner it is to clean your feet after running in the forest and stuff and um i just want to say that i am giveing this to you jacob because i dont like fighting exspecialy with you and i hope you will take this and forget a little about are fights* (Edward looks deep into his eyes and puts out his hand to give him the foot cleaner)  

loveroxy___babe

chels1600

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:39 am
(Jacob looks mad at Edward) Jacob:*i will never be your friend even if you gave me the world i hate you and you cant take or give any thing from me* (Jacob turns and leaps over the logs in the forest and runs away)  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:59 pm
(Bella looks at Jacob mad) Bella:*Shut up you come and get mad at him so much all the time and he dosent fight back he wants to give you stuff and you wont take it how rude are you get a life you changeing meany person Jacob i loved you yes at one point but you new that i couldnt fully love you because i was feeling things for him and you new that if he came back you new i would fall for him again because you new that he would come back you were just scared that he was and when he did you wanted to kill for what, for what hmm you now why because you may love me but i dont love you! and i never will! i love him because he was really there mostly ever thing i want to spend the rest of my life with him i think* (Bella looks at Edward and smiles) Bella:* I love you Edward you are the best, BUT IF YOU EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN I WONT EVER FORGIVE YOU and Jacob leave us alone ok*  

loveroxy___babe

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:55 pm
(Edward looks at Bella) Edward:*Lets go hunn your dads probably worried*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm
(Bella Climbs on Edwards back and they go racing through the forest) Bella: Edward do you think He'll ever forgive me? I feel so guilty....  

poison121

Twilight Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff