Reply Mogul Beginnings
1st and last post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Argo Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Hi, im argo lupin, this is my first and last post in this guild. This aint the guild for me. Im not into lusts for power or greedy guilds....I mean...become the most powerfeul and rich? Im a humble and selfless guy........greed and power-hungry are not in my vocab. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:41 pm
O rly?  

Ailana Holiday

Mariposa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:22 pm
Well, that's too bad. I think you are missing the real concept of this guild.

Personally, I think we should always be doing something to better ourselves. Wealth and status just happens to be a result of hard work you put into improving, isn't it? So I am not here because I lust for power or any such thing... I am here because I, like my fellow moguls, strive for the best. 3nodding

That, and its fun! ^_^ And I like the set up of the guild such as the Mogul Theatre. its really a well thought out community. whee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:23 pm
If trying to find fun and exciting ways to give away MY GOLD is being greedy... I'm guilty.

Power-hungry too? Just because we strive to be the best? Shouldn't every human being do such a thing?  

Seth Cash
Captain

LivingCulture

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:30 pm
Seth Cash
If trying to find fun and exciting ways to give away MY GOLD is being greedy... I'm guilty.

Power-hungry too? Just because we strive to be the best? Shouldn't every human being do such a thing?
I agree. I love the concept; thanks for the invite! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:30 pm
LivingCulture
Seth Cash

Ah yes, I'm guilty as sin too.
I haven't been on here very much. -_-;;
I guess I am a bit power-hungry in real life... and on gaia.

User Image  

[subliminal messaging]

Ailana Holiday

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:35 pm
Product of an emo child?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:19 pm
[subliminal messaging]
LivingCulture
Seth Cash

Ah yes, I'm guilty as sin too.
I haven't been on here very much. -_-;;
I guess I am a bit power-hungry in real life... and on gaia.

User Image

We are going around trying to snipe and make fun of people here. We are just having a fun way of getting gold.. >>  

xxRice Crackerxx

DmanMusic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:47 pm
well..........GET OUT THEN, WE MOGULS DONT NEED YOU AND DONT COME BACK CRYING WHEN WE ARE THE RICHEST FAMILY IN ALL OF GAIA stare idiot  
Mogul Beginnings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games