The version of me according to my imagination
  >:D Hiding under your bed...waiting
View Results

124-C

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:08 am
*Totally looks like his avatar. Always.* ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:41 am
wakusei
Man should all have to wear snazzy suits and tuxedos every day.

I would die of happy.

And the guys seem to fail to realize how many heads they'd turn if they did.

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:58 am
Elcia
wakusei

I would die of happy.

Yeah seriously!  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm
Kyla_Ewens
Elcia
wakusei

I would die of happy.

Yeah seriously!

*can't wait for her prom for exactly said reason*  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:52 pm
Kals is questing again!

My "standard" avi (which I've not worn in a very long time!) is very much "what I wish I could wear if I was a petite and boyish woman" except for the vampire part. Most of the them though, my avi is in no way a representation of myself. *wanders off to put on her "standard" avi on a whim*

Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:16 pm
...wearing a fancy suit like that every day seems hardly practical though...I mean hell, for the few hours that I was stuck in a tux for my senior ball sucked -_-

it was cold, the pants were thin, the shirt was just as thin if not thinner than the pants...

I'll be happy with my jeans and t-shirts thanks

at least until I'm stuck in a military uniform...  

Arcanas

Hunter

124-C

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm
You underestimate how warm (and thick) a wool suit is, Arc.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:36 pm
124-C
You underestimate how warm (and thick) a wool suit is, Arc.
...I wasn't talking about wool...I can't stand that fabric either...  

Arcanas

Hunter

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:27 pm
My avi is absolutely nothing like me.

I am a brunette, greenish-brown eyed, human woman.

Not a silver hair and eyed vampire.

Or even a hippy.

Last I checked there is no plant life in my hair and I have no tattoos on my face - or any other part of my body for that matter. I also wear one earring in each ear at all times, not just a single earring in just one ear.

Unfortunately animals do not even congregate around me in real life. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:53 pm
I try my best to care how I look. That is so unlike me.  

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Arcanas
...wearing a fancy suit like that every day seems hardly practical though...I mean hell, for the few hours that I was stuck in a tux for my senior ball sucked -_-

it was cold, the pants were thin, the shirt was just as thin if not thinner than the pants...

Women love a man in uniform too, Arc. So you'll be covered in the end~

But seriously. The ugliest man in the world may be the ugliest man in the world. But add a suit and he becomes the ugliest man in the world with taste. A suit can only gain you points. A suit can do a man no harm. Unless it's like...entirely made of flannel or something. But you'll still turn heads even then!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:11 pm
Yes, well...at least the navy has some halfway decent casual uniforms.

Also...I'd rather not wear a suit unless it's absolutely necessary... I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I find them restricting and uncomfortable.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:19 pm
wakusei
Arcanas

Women love a man in uniform too, Arc. So you'll be covered in the end~

But seriously. The ugliest man in the world may be the ugliest man in the world. But add a suit and he becomes the ugliest man in the world with taste. A suit can only gain you points. A suit can do a man no harm. Unless it's like...entirely made of flannel or something. But you'll still turn heads even then!

Suits are the best way to dress. A good suit can sell anything it needs too. And a well made one is the most comfortable thing ever  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Hair, skin, and eyes: Me (well, I had hair that length for quite a while...I need to get it cut again)

Clothes: Me 80% of the time (if I had the money to have all those wardrobe options) more outlandish than Me 20% of the time

I tend to pick my outfits for my avi the same way I pick my clothes, although this latest set of outfits has skirts and a more sporty/punk look than I wear (I don't have the body to make that look work yet)...if I become rich and famous though, maybe I'd make it my look!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 pm
well.. in RL, i'm a slightly less than feminine female.
annnnd my avatar is male. but not just a male, OH no... i'm a sexy drag queen. ;D

it's weird... i always change my avi's clothes based on the mood that takes me at the time of changing... i could want to emulate a retro pop-star/musician/ice-capades dancer... tonight? i'm xena: warrior-dinosaur-princess. MOTHER EFFIN' XENA. cool yeaaaah.

i guess this outfit makes me feel like an odd tease without being TOO over the top... that kind of drag queen. ^^

note: for some reason i just feel more comfortable with the idea of my avi being a gay male who likes dressing as a tarty-lady sometimes. it's not because that way i still like penor. rolleyes nothing to do with that... i guess i just feel like almost the reverse in RL ... a straight female who, yeah... is a tad butch compared to other girls. i kind of feel like i have been a lesbian because people have often assumed i was, because of my clothes. pfft.

when i feel like just looking like a regular dude... oddly enough the guy's clothes aren't that far off from MY regular clothes xD ... and the ...'questionable' outfits are just what i wish i could get away with in public ^^. i love putting my avi in some red from time to time because, even though red isn't my favourite color, i look damn good in it. =D

THIS avi is a product of wanting to be super mario for halloween one year <3 but when i first got on gaia, with my original account... she had purple hair and green eyes. biggrin (in reality i've tried, and failed on several occasions. and yes, i WILL try again). green eyes: it's just my favourite color. her clothes were pretty similar to the rags i used to lve wearing in high school razz regular old jeans, old denim jacket, baseball shirt, red hiking boots. it looked a bit cooler than my clothes in RL but was realistic.

after a while when i had more money i got to get a wider range of clothes to play dress up as different kinds of people ^^ most of the time, though... when i was a girl the clothes weren't much skimpier than what i might have tried to get away with in pubic (not too low/high cut, wasn't too bejeweled, etc). bright colors are right up there with my RL clothes though.

EDIT: the wig right now just kinda reminds me of my granny's hairstyle and makes me happy <3 ... the rest is just for fun xD  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff