Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Dicussion: Technology in Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deenx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm
I dont think this thread alone if taken seriously can be answered with reason alone.
For me, my best reply is this: plot.
Kishi decided to make exist some of the latest decades technology items such as tv etc, but chose to avoid cars, vehicles, guns stuff.
If you ask me I believe he meant to make naruto with a bit of modern world touch, but not completely, thus leaving things as cars and guns aside. Besides, if there were cars and guns, I would think of the characters as less of ninjas and more of something like modern day cops or FBI agents. Just my view on this. Not that they fit completely the ninja figures as we knew them, since Kishi made them use magic, jutsu, and stuff real life traditional ninjas never used but still it is a fantasy world so I can accept it. But if they were to make use of modern technology items I think I would be more inclined to compare them to what I said some lines above.
Just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 pm
Milady Dark
I dont think this thread alone if taken seriously can be answered with reason alone.
For me, my best reply is this: plot.
Kishi decided to make exist some of the latest decades technology items such as tv etc, but chose to avoid cars, vehicles, guns stuff.
If you ask me I believe he meant to make naruto with a bit of modern world touch, but not completely, thus leaving things as cars and guns aside. Besides, if there were cars and guns, I would think of the characters as less of ninjas and more of something like modern day cops or FBI agents. Just my view on this. Not that they fit completely the ninja figures as we knew them, since Kishi made them use magic, jutsu, and stuff real life traditional ninjas never used but still it is a fantasy world so I can accept it. But if they were to make use of modern technology items I think I would be more inclined to compare them to what I said some lines above.
Just my two cents.
Hmm, that is very true.
Though Kishimoto is kind of going for the more magically world like and not really realistically but in some cases like final fantasy, they still have their own ways of transportation: flying boats, Chocobos, Shiva motorcycle etc.

But having guns for at least the normal people (That does not know how to fight), having a gun is prime for their survival and guns are good use for cheating XDD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas