o.O What now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KamonDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:03 am
Hi... o.o;
First off: being new sucks. >.< I have no idea what's going on, or what to do.
Invites to a guild are cool, but the being booted thing makes me feel terrible. A waste, really.
Anyway, I guess I'm glad to be here. ^^ New people to meet an' all. Though, I can't say I'm used to being with the richer groups on Gaia. XD I hope it doesn't make me feel any different about people. I kinda like making friends with the newbies. ^^
Actually, everything I try gets me nowhere. I'm on a quest to obtain a nitemare scarf, and I'm so far behind the competition, I may never get it. My artwork isn't popular but among my friends, and all the contests I've tried creating don't get me anywhere. small change is where it gets me. I'm hording event items and the like, but last I checked, my inventory was worth only a little over 300k - and I'm not hoping to sell most of it. What's a scarf without pants? Really? >.o Plus, I'd feel like crap for selling the items my friends got me for Christmas. Not all of them are great, but they try really hard. I'm just lazy. -.-; I figure I'll make it eventually... Hopefully by the end of this year, if not before. Hey - it's only 360 days. ^^;

XD Sorry if this is getting lengthy... I don't like being brief with things like this. But this is a nice oppertunity for me. ^^ I'd like to get somewhere, maybe bring my friends along, and finally find contentment on Gaia. Once I'm set, I don't have anything else to worry about. X3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:33 pm
yea i was going to get the nightmare scarf..... till i found out ot was worth like 600k i quickly disbanded all hope. sweatdrop sweatdrop cause i cant get on the net enough to earn gold fast enough. now im just collecting 5-15k items and even then it takes me FOREVER lol but good lick with your quest and all  

ReploidGodX

KamonDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:55 pm
^^ Thanks bud.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:34 pm
ello there Kamon!

Nice to meet you! My name is Mariposa! I know what you mean about being a newbie but I wouldn't really worry about it here! Everyone I have met is really nice! 3nodding And there is also no reason why you should stop being friends with newbies. We all need to remember that we were all newbies at once, right? ^_^

So you are questing a NM scarf? Good luck! >w< those things are pretty pricey.

Trust me, I have been on this forum for nearly four years and I have found you can't find contentment in owning expensive items! XD... I find my contentment by meeting awesome people, working with those awesome people (I have learned a lot about art just by observing great artists ((such as j A d e d heart )) ) And THAT, my friend, is where you find contentment! 3nodding

If you ever want to say ello or ask any questions, feel free to visit me at my Dojo wink

I look forward to getting to know you!

Mari

Mariposa

KamonDragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:35 pm
Ah, I didn't mean general contentment. XD Just item/gold wise. But thanks for your greetings, I'll see about stopping by your dojo when I'm able to. X3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:39 pm
And i shall simply make a short comment, unlike everyone else. o_O Ellu and welcome! Please take your time to observe and enjoy my signature and please dont be shy to join. 3nodding  

Curelara

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff