Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Announcement] For Vampire: The Masquerade[Players Plz read]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 am
Those playing or that would like to play in the [V:tM] Vampire: The Masquerade subforum may have noticed a slight drag in play sense about early to mid March. I want everyone to know this is mostly my fault I have had a lot of things in real life going on and what's more because of it most of my well has run dry and I can't think of a good story line.

With this I am passing the game to Bamien the Lotus King

I understand that my taking a step down my come as a disappointment to some. But I assure you I will be playing alongside you as you fellow Kindred. This will take some of the need for creative pressure off of me while still being involved in a game that type that I more or less brought to this guild.

About the Story Teller:

Bamien is one of my good personal friends and I approached him and asked him to take my place as Story Teller (ST). I have personally played in many of games that he has played a character or been the ST of. I can say that he has wonderful plot lines and a creative mind and would more then enjoy playing under his accounting. With this I pass the title to him and begin work on a character to join you all in his world.

How this affects you:

players will be allowed the choice to play the characters they already created (and I can vouch that they are created correctly) and make adjustments if the ST so wishes or create a whole new character after the ST tells you how you will begin game play. The choice is yours.
We will still be using Shadow Requiem for characters and this time (you can remove me or not worry about it) add the user name he wishes to use for his rain as ST.

Please PM me for any questions until Bamien gives the go head that he is ready. He told me Monday but we all know how real life can be.

Please no posts until after he posts what he wants us to do. And how we are to do it.

Thank you for your patients in this matter and sorry for the Delay.

For the Guild Crew:

There will be no need to Delete the subforum for my game sense he will be playing the same type of game. I will ask you lock or Remove the topics I have posted in there so to make way for Bamien's game topics. (I will also post this request in the appropriate place just thought I would put it in both places so there is no confusion.)

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 pm
Bamien the Lotus King
Ok guys time bare those teeth. so this chronicle is called puppet strings of fire.Now it is a Infernalist hunt storyline which i hope you all enjoy. Now this game is camarilla based so...you guessed it clans allowed! Here there are: Assamite(Antitribu only) , Brujah,Caitiff,Gangrel(city types are ok), Lasombra(Antitribu only), Malkavians , Nosferatu , Toreador, Tremere, Ventrue and Baali(joking on the baali thing lol).
ok all players will start under the accounting of there sire or someone who was "raising" you. Nobody can be over 70 years of age as a vampire.
Now the making of your little blood sucker rules are 15 points any where you want in Attributes. 27 points any where you want in Abilities nothing past 3. 5 backgrounds, 3 in discplines( nothing past 3) 7 in virtues.(humanity and willpower are added up as normal)
Now depending on what fraction you are in the tremere you must start your Thuam on path of blood in less you can come up with a good reason why your not. Now for you necromancers you know who you guys are dont try to hide from me with your black arts. must start on the sepulchre path.
if you had a char that was in jesters game and you want to transfer i say sure what the hell.
I think thats it pm me if you have any questions.

Archfiend Damio

Bamien the Lotus King

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 pm
wow your more organized when posting i think i might have to copy you hommie.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games