Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Decisions. . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 am
Ok, so i have been seeing this guy for about 5-6 weeks now. I love spending time with him, he is a really sweet guy.

He asked me to go back to Canada with him when he goes back (It's his home country)

I am seriously considering doing it. I mean, i have the money and i can easily get the time off work.
He is going back for 6 weeks, but i probably couldn't get more then 4 off work.

The only big cost for me, would be flights. I have a place to stay and i have someone who knows the area, which is always a bonus.

I dunno, i want to. But i really haven't known the guy that long.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 am
I'm obviously not going to be the best for advice cause I actually wouldn't mind someone giving me such an offer if I felt comfortable enough. Granted I really also just want to get away from here and have an actual vacation for once instead of being the usual stuck at home. ^.^;

Anywho, really I think it is all down to how you feel. I mean there are always risk in life and sometimes ya just gotta take a big leap of faith to get what you really want and well obviously time is on the line forcing you to either make a choice or a choice will be made for you and ya possibly could miss something really cool.

So really the best you can do it ponder the pro and cons of such a thing and I guess continue to think about it?... Hell idk flip a coin. rofl

Well,.. I mean I'm sure there is a nice way to turn down his offer but let him know you are still intrested in him so you can keep intouch and hope to get to know hime better so your confidence and whatever else builds up higher.

edit add in for like the 3rd time: probably best to just ignore me anyways as I'm just a odd ball that people consider nice guy but creepy -.-  

wo_nyrmo

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:11 am
I kinda want to go. I mean, i haven't known him long, but it just feels right.

Besides, it's not like he wants me to move over there xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:32 am
As long as you've seen or felt no "red flags" with this guy, I'd say go for it. Be sure to leave an address, name and number where you can be reached with a friend/roommate/parent/whoever you feel comfortable with.

Although it's not as far to travel for me as for you, the first time I went to see my current boyfriend (we met online), I was completely alone and it's worked out wonderfully.

Bottom line: If you enjoy his company and feel strongly about him, don't let the opportunity pass you by.

What part of Canada?  

Jyu

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:37 am
He has been nothing but the perfect gentleman to me o:
Honestly, he treats me like a princess. I have never had that before.

Ah, he is from Vancouver.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:02 am
coldheartedangel
He has been nothing but the perfect gentleman to me o:
Honestly, he treats me like a princess. I have never had that before.

Ah, he is from Vancouver.

Well then I think you have your answer! DO IT! biggrin

Oh nice, my best friend lives in Vancouver. smile  

Jyu

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out