Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
McDonalds after 10 weeks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

MsBritt

Conservative Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm
I kinda grew out of fast food. Now I think i'm completely done with fast food. I'm bout to go on a diet anyways. Just... ew.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:50 pm
I've seen Supersize Me a few times (mostly in school) and I always persuade the teacher to play that clip. (It's called "The Smoking Fry" in the special features I think)

The only reason I've been in McDonalds at all in the past few years is because of friends who've wanted to eat there (I don't mind, as long as they share their coke. ;] )

I just can't ever WANT Fast-food, because I just appreciate home-cooking way too much.  

Sunday Morning Hangover

Rinoa Hatake

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:40 am
Hmmm... I worked at a McDonalds... I've seen moldy fries. Now im wondering how long it had been since someone cleaned behind the coke machine... D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:03 pm
Try to avoid Mcdonalds and i'll only eat burger king if pushed. I dont generally like eating fast food, i'll grant that it tastes good but its just so bad for you.  

Lovepollution

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:55 pm
Junimaia
Adorky
Butter isn't yellow, either.

Except when they start throwing in the food dye to make it "look" tasty. But that's a whole 'nother can o' worms right there xD
Exactly what I was talking about. xD I mean, it can be an off color yellow/white-ish, but bright yellow isn't natural.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Den Dristige Djevelen
~*~

Thank you, Juni and Krissy.

Fast food isn't anywhere near healthy, but really? Nipping at a Happy Meal once in a while isn't going to make you keel over.

~*~

This.

I think its really silly that people hate McDonalds so much.
Yes, it isn't good for you but you're kind of stupid if you're going to eat it everyday <.<  

Drunken Echoes

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm
I can see hating McDonald's as long as it isn't just for the fries. They and other fast food places have certainly done enough to deserve dislike from some. xD; Not just about the food, but about their practices and strategies and everything. But eh. o:

I don't really eat fast food unless someone else wants to or I'm driving and didn't get to pack something to eat. I'd rather not eat it, personally. Though I'm sure the beef itself is pretty good quality to start with since slaughterhouses aren't stupid enough to give FF places tainted beef if at all possible.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

I happen to like McDonald's fries. And while that video was quite amusing, it was mostly due to the mold growing on the sandwiches. xD

Bored4Life57

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:36 pm
Is it sad that I actually felt an urge to pet some of those sandwiches? They were turning into fuzzballs xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Hahahaha. Not so much sad as hilarious. =D

Bored4Life57

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:12 am
I ate McDonalds for the first time in... well I don't remember, years, yesterday. I only had fries though (and I had already seen this thread)

I wasn't about to pass on free food when I was pretty hungry after doing sports all day razz  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff