Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
My cats defeated the Vacuum.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:02 pm
I say cats because I adopted another cat named Tikki. Anyway!!

As with most household pets, they do not like the vacuum cleaner one bit so last night I left the vacuum out thinking they would get used to it being out or not mind it's presence. Well bad idea. My cats sleep on my bed with me usually up behind the back of my legs and I thought it was strange they where not there last night. Since I sleep very soundly and am not easily awoken I wouldn't have heard it but I woke up and sure enough the vacuum cleaner was laying out on the floor and it's mechanical inerts where all over the floor with Kassy sitting atop of the shell licking her paw like she didn't have a care in the world. Tikki was pawing at some sort of tube shaped device from inside it. There you go, never underestimate your pets people, they can outsmart the device that scares the bejesus out of them. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 pm
omg how could a cat do that  

viliotdragon

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm
I would love it if my cats took that kind of initiative. XD Vacuums are noisy and bulky. Floors should clean themselves!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm
that would be cool if the floors could..lol  

viliotdragon

Katarica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:35 pm
OMG! That's awesome! It's too bad you don't have kitty cams for them....I bet that video would have been hilarious!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 pm
Katarica
OMG! That's awesome! It's too bad you don't have kitty cams for them....I bet that video would have been hilarious!

I know!! That be a instant 100,000 Views on Youtube! rofl  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm
re-assemble the vacuum cleaner, then do the whole thing again. See if the kitties dismantle it (this time, with a video camera watching!) That would be so epic to see  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm
That is hilarious, you should have taken pictures! xD

It reminds me of my friends dog. They have one of those vacuum cleaners that you press a button and it vacuums without you having to push it and whatnot. They left the floor a bit dusty when they left for a 3 day vacation, just because they hadn't vacuumed it for a while, and came back to all the floors being spotless. Apparently the dog had turned it on, and the poor thing was being terrorized from it for who knows how long. xD Lucky she didn't tear it apart like your cats though. xD  

[Smecksay Lemons]

6,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 pm
It's pretty awesome they are that clever. Just hope it won't cost you much to get a new one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:30 am
Used Vacuum stores are ten a penny in small neighbourhood mini malls. 3nodding  

Kosai Avonej

Elder

Yaoinaut

7,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 pm
Thats good, and if that really is the case, you know it's your duty, to buy two and set up to record them if they do it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm
That is awesome. Cats have a pretty high reasoning ability.  

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AngelLovePM

11,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:08 pm