Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm
As he held her in his sleep she blushed a bright red. Squirming she tried more despritly to wake him up. This was a really ackward position for her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:40 pm
He said the following in his sleep "So warm...soft...smooth" Ge held her closer, it was clear he was describing what he felt by his hand motions of holding her closer with both arms as well as his unconscious moving of his arms, he was rubbing her back  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:45 pm
Blushing even brighter she tried to squirm out of his grasp but failed. Once again she tried to wake him but that seemed to achieve nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm
He was seriously out of it as he said in his sleep "I...love this feeling...Ashlin" He was seriously dreaming that she was with him, he was unaware that it was really happening, without knowing it he kissed her passionately as he held her close  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:57 pm
At this point she really freaked out. Pushing away from his kiss she pulled as far as his arms would allow her. "Wake up" she said slaping at his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 pm
He woke up and looked at her "Let me guess, I gave you some motive to hit me while I was asleep" He had no idea what happened, but considering all the variables, that was the most likely scenario.  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:04 pm
"No i just thought I would hit you for the heck of it, yes you gave me a reason!" she exclamed. "Now if you would be so kind as to release me i'll go back to my room."  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 pm
Before he did he quickly focused and remembered what he had dreamed moments before, he recalled it and then realized how crucial this moment was "Just know that even while asleep, I mustn't speak lies, all I said was truly how I feel" He was admitting while awake how much he loves her  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm
"Thats nice now please let me go" she said simply. Just because he couldnt lie to her didnt mean she trusted him. No her previous masters had made sure she could never trust someone unless she really got to know them, and considering she had just met him ment he would have to work to gain her trust.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 pm
He sighed then let go of her, he turned to face the other way then continued to sleep, it was clear that he was still extremely drained after removing that spell  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:32 pm
"Thank you" she said getting up and brushing herself off. Walking to the door she turned and saw he was asleep again. Sighing she walked back to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm
He opened his eyes once she was gone, he was serious now, he made the hidden book come to his hands as he continued to read through it, he had no intention of casting any spells now, but he still wanted to find a particular spell  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm
When she got to her room Ash sat down by her window again. Ever since she had become a slave she would sit by an open window and day dream. It was her way of escaping. After a couple minutes she looked at the distance between the ground floor and her window trying to decide if she could jump out without killing herself and get back in if she needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:17 pm
~bump~  

super_taco_ninja

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out