Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I'm so happeeeeeeeeeee!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Gaia!
  It ate my poll! D:
View Results

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 pm
(That misspelling was intentional ninja )

So I think I'm moving in with my friends at the end of next week, start of the following week. And this week I've been spending an awful lot of time in the house, I went on Monday night and my friend Gerard and I drank (the good kind), played videogames and I crashed on the incredibly comfy sofa. Then Wednesday night I went up to theirs for dinner-Gerard and Claudia made REALLY ******** HOT chilli and their friend Leigh came up (who's really nice looking and loves videogames-it's SUCH A ******** PITY she's a lesbian sad ). So then we went out to a bar and played a few games of pool, Claudia got drunk and started getting sentimental with me about how she was sorry we were distant last year and that she wants me to feel comfortable and welcomed in the house. She went on about how they wouldn't have asked me to move in if they didn't really want me to, I felt so loved!

Tonight, it was me, Gerard, Claudia and Caitrin (Claudia's girlfriend). Gerard made fish pie and we all had some around the table, it was such a nice way to hang out with my friends. I mean, I'm so used to my folks making me dinner that it's not really special that way, when I eat dinner with my friends, it feels like they're my family, y'know?

I went home tonight because I didn't want to just assume that I could stay another night, but I really didn't want to, I wanted to stay there. I really can't wait to live with them, it's going to be ******** brilliant and it's pretty much the thing I've wanted most for the past 2 years, I can't believe it's actually happening.

TL biggrin R: Qui is finally moving out with his friends and is going to have a brilliant year with them. I'm finally living my dream of moving out and having all the independence I want as well as seeing my friends everyday biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm
Awesome. x3 I like seeing you happy. It's contagious! 8D  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 am
Thanks Szen, I love spreading the sunshine around xd
So I think I got my contract today, as well as this application form I have to fill in which basically says my parents will pay the rent if I can't. I also have to pay £30 processing fee for the application as well as my security deposit which will be £190. Then I owe my friend Gerard some money for the contents insurance because we have a big tv, Aoibheann's ps3, Gerard's XBox and a shitton of DVD's and games, so if someone broke in, it'd be a disaster.
I'm thinking of opening a savings account for my rent to ensure I don't spend it accidentally, something I'd typically do.
Eek, I can't wait! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am
Awesome biggrin
I love not living at home. Enjoy yourself smile  

scrub
Crew

Arianna Loves Chu

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:41 pm
I would be happy for you but I just went to my uncle's military funeral. crying Im crying right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:17 pm
Hey, man, nice to hear that!  

XM The SpeedRunner

AquilaLiberum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:35 am
@Scub: Thanks, it's going to be so good -head explodes-

@Arianna: Oh I'm really sorry to hear that sad

@

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:22 pm
That's awesome. Sounds like you have a good group. I hoop moving in together makes thing even better for you. C:  

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items