Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Welp, I'm Ready For Earth Day!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Poll
  Dragon Needs To Check Over Her Posts For Once
View Results

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Which is tomorrow.
I've got my avi all nice Mother Nature-esque, and I saved my "Save The Earth- We Live Here" shirt for tomorrow.
And my panda earrings.
:B

I'd help my mom clean up the empty lot across the street, but I've got class when she plans to do it.
I swear, every time I want to help her with something, she finds a way to keep me from helping.
She does all the housework by the time I get home so I have no excuse to help her with anything.
Isn't that the whole point of having kids?
To have them do some of your workload?
>>;;

Discuss: Earth Day and all that it implies
Parents being confusing
Chores (and why I'm somehow immune to them)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm
Well,.. if your really really ready how about putting up a recycled poll? xd  

wo_nyrmo

I Resare I

Hygienic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm
cool! you look like the human form of gaia the goddess of the earth. it really makes me happy to see people still interested in saving mother earth... biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm
Lol, thanks Honsu.
XD
I've been spending too much time in non-poll guilds.

Eraser: Thank you!  

Ryu Redwings

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:49 pm
Earth Day to me this year means... getting my permanent cap in and being bitter about being asked to take the dog out at three in the morning when our next door neighbors run a crack house, but not allowed to take the car for a certain midnight release because it's "dangerous".

Is it really better to be shot at one's front door than a few miles from the house? And who are these people who exist just beyond the realm of where-the-dog-does-her-business that want to kill me after dark?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 am
User Imageon earth i planted a tree  

Kiwi3000

Renard Muldrake

Clean Capitalist

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Lychee Fruit
Earth Day to me this year means... getting my permanent cap in and being bitter about being asked to take the dog out at three in the morning when our next door neighbors run a crack house, but not allowed to take the car for a certain midnight release because it's "dangerous".

Is it really better to be shot at one's front door than a few miles from the house? And who are these people who exist just beyond the realm of where-the-dog-does-her-business that want to kill me after dark?
They're me, those people are me. Every morning I'm outside waiting to strangle you, & every morning You're just outside of arms reach, & I can't get any closer because of my crippling phobia of small dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:23 pm
We don't celebrate it here.  

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash