Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Well I'm prepared for the post-apocalyptic world.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:33 pm
Me and my friends made a joke out of this to see who could come up with the best post-apocalyptic makeshift weapons. Well using my know how of Power Tools I took my nail gun I have in the garage and modified it to have rapid fire, it's not very fast and not very effective at long range but damn! It'll peirce flesh and I have a clipround of about 1000 ( Given I can fire maybe 200 of them in a minute on automatic setting ) so I think I'm all set to go scavving in the ruins of the old world if I have too. blaugh

Power Tools = The best thing mankind ever made next to computers. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm
And what happens when you run out of nails...

Not like you can just run to the store and buy more.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Lady Kira X
And what happens when you run out of nails...

Not like you can just run to the store and buy more.
Thats the beauty of it! The floorboard nails I use are only like two bucks a pack and theres about anywhere from 250 - 1000 in them! And as for Power, I've got a small wind turbine I bought from Canadian Tire that helped me save 90 dollars on my electric bill that I can just plug it into after the main power is out to recharge the battery ( Which has about 9 hours of life and can fit into a cargo pants larger pocket! ) so it's virtually the best sort of weapon I can find! surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm
That's the thing...POWER tools.

What happens when you run out of power? You are screwed  

PuzzBeef

Wheezing Loiterer

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:21 pm
What happens if either of those breaks?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 pm
Well, what you should probably do in a post apocalyptic world is procure firearms and supplies. Because even a well meaning bunch of military guys will probably swiss cheese you with their assault rifles.  

Phaeton 2

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 pm
After playing Read Rising on Xbox I have learnt that literally ANYTHING can be used as a weapon in a post apocalyptic world, although plush toys aren't very effective.

I have a small machette, I think that would be pretty effective. I also have a high powered M4 airsoft rifle... which wouldn't kill but you'd definitely piss off after being shot full auto in the head (or collapse to the floor going "Arrgggg! My head is bleeding!").  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:52 pm
scrub
After playing Read Rising on Xbox I have learnt that literally ANYTHING can be used as a weapon in a post apocalyptic world, although plush toys aren't very effective
OK that's just awesome. I lol'd pretty hard!

Anyways, my method of survival will be my awesome skills at hide and seek. C: Yupe, I'm an awesome hider.  

Mezri

Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items