Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Twisted S e R i E s Accepting other Roles.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image
Hatter chuckles more"Such an odd child well you are still young you dont understand the world enough to understand their mysteries"he then gives a disappointed sigh"well tonight unfortunately we have to attend a party for nobles..sigh such a bore"he then stops at the end where another tables awaits them sitting in his chair that faces hers he looks at her"well to get to the point I took you with me for two reasons"putting up two fingers"one I see some hidden agenda in your eyes that interest me and two you are to be my maid since I have none and you have the stubbornness to keep me in check so you shall come to the party with me"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

"Yes I am odd." Rin said simply because she agreed with him which was the first. Looking at the rose as she began plucking out the petals with such grace. Nodding at him when he said there was a party, but then she shook her head when he said maid. "I can't dress up like a girl they'll recognized me and without hesitation they will kill me the first thing they see for instance they see a fork grab it then force it down my chest." Rin said she couldn't help but grin at herself.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
scratching his cheek"right..right...sorry forgot I meant to say butler and all we will do is put a wig and maybe change your appearance" sipping more of the tea he then sprays it out"THIS TEA IS COLD!"he then takes the cup and throws it out of the garden then sighing he sits down"anyway we shall be leaving at six I expect you to be on time"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Laughing at Hatter as he threw the cup away at the garden wiping her eyes she stared at Hatter. "Yeah Yeah Yeah....." Rin said expressionless. "Well it seems of no choice, I'll cook........ breakfast." Rin said being generous which was very rare. Walking ahead she went to the kitchen opening the fridge. Sighing a bit she scratched her head why did she ever said that she'll cook. Rin does know how to cook but something felt wrong, maybe she wasn't use to doing stuff she was always use to people doing stuff for her.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Walking in he looks at her rolling his sleeves up and starts cooking some meat"relax all you have to do is clean leave the cooking to me..also I must worn you there are three odd looking doors you are not to go in by any means understand"his tone was serious  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Noding at him glad she didn't have to cook. "Whatever...." Rin said not really caring about sightseeing his mansion, "No need to go all serious." Rin said frowning a bit. "Oh and by the way the meat is burning." Rin said being calm as some smoke came out of the pan.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
looking at it he grins"yes I know this meat im cooking is a special kind"he then cracks some eggs"hope you like them scrambled" then chopping up some vegetables"alright now get cleaning or no breakfast for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 am
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin snickering at Hatter walking out of the door her arms crossed. Sighing she took a towel that looked like it was never used, walking to the sink. The towel damp she squeezed some of the water out to the sink. Walking out of the door not bothering to look at the water dripping. 'Should I clean the Living room, first?' Rin thought. She wasn't bothered that she had to clean, Len was the one who crashed the idea of cleaning was boring. He showed her that she could use the scrub as ice skating shoes and skate with it. Len found the idea of skating by watching some cartoons, it was particularly funny.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 pm
(( Its finally Summer. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am
( Ichigo? )  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash