• Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Y so blue???

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm
Stuff went on in real life, but I've made a recovery. I'll set another day for the party because I've been so absent. I hope you guys can return to me. ; 3; Your captain misses you guys.  

Little Plague
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Nameless Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm
hey people. This forum seems kind of cool  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm
i think it cool how about a free wedding gown.  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Najira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:24 pm
There is this unknown scent coming from the opposite one.
Although I can breathe normally, I seem to crumble eventually.
If you could love me deeper than just those words

*waltzes in* hello people :3

I could believe only you standing before me.
In the suddenly showing past, the times we would touch,
Could not fill the fragile emptiness, floating on those tears.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm
please forgive me for asking but may i please have some money help the most i've ever had was 3,000g ( sweatdrop kinda pathetic huh) im trying to get Fallen Wish 11th Gen. but i have no clue how to get the massive amounts of money that most gaians seem to have so i you cant give me any gold could u at least give me some tips? sweatdrop sweatdrop  

konakonak

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:04 pm
um still need the gold for extra uses. It took me while to save up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm
konakonak
please forgive me for asking but may i please have some money help the most i've ever had was 3,000g ( sweatdrop kinda pathetic huh) im trying to get Fallen Wish 11th Gen. but i have no clue how to get the massive amounts of money that most gaians seem to have so i you cant give me any gold could u at least give me some tips? sweatdrop sweatdrop

Haider! I wasn't gonna post here, but I wanted to helpeh you out!
One really good and easy way to get gold is by playing zOMG. Also, if you can get Gaia Cash, use it to buy items from the cash shoppe. Then, sell the items. they're worth alot, so you should get lotsa gold. The last way to do it is to find as much junk in your inventory and sell it. Well, and then there's avatar art, which is worth about 500k a pop. But it's not easy, so I would suggest the other three.

Hope That Helps You Get Rich!~  

Teacup456

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mischa Tolstoyevski

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am
Teacup456
konakonak

One really good and easy way to get gold is by playing zOMG. Also, if you can get Gaia Cash, use it to buy items from the cash shoppe. Then, sell the items. they're worth alot, so you should get lotsa gold. The last way to do it is to find as much junk in your inventory and sell it. Well, and then there's avatar art, which is worth about 500k a pop. But it's not easy, so I would suggest the other three.

*points up* This is true! Granted you're not going to make a billion gold in a day, but you just go around shooting things and collecting items and there ya go! Not bad work if you can get it.

Now...not that I need the gold, but I felt the need to bump this. It's a cool thing you're doing Captain, and I approve sir! cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm
Mischa Tolstoyevski
Teacup456
konakonak

*points up* This is true! Granted you're not going to make a billion gold in a day, but you just go around shooting things and collecting items and there ya go! Not bad work if you can get it.

Now...not that I need the gold, but I felt the need to bump this. It's a cool thing you're doing Captain, and I approve sir! cat_4laugh

zOMG is indeed the ultimate way to earn cash!  

Teacup456

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AimiinTARDIS

Invisible Genius

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100