Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 pm
        User Image
        User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.● ● ● ● ● ●
xxxA PART OF (( KINDNESS )) CONSISTS IN LOVING PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY DESERVE.x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████xxxx██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know there are more things to do before now and I have a long way before I am full grown. Yet I am no longer a small child.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know there are more things to do before now and I have a long way before I am full grown. Yet I am no longer a small child.

xxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.● ● ● ● ● ●
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxOUT OF CHARACTERxx
                                                                                            ((xx....xx))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm
                                                    User Image

User Image

xxxxxxWalking down a path filled with tragic beauty . . .
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx COUPLES . walking along right in the other )) Direction.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxKEEP ON ALWAYS CHANGING
                                                    XXXXXXXXX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Why do you seem to enjoy this life?
                                                    xxx the forgotten F E E L I N G ---- of any achievement and a dear love that DISAPPEARED
                                                    xxxxx↘ ↘
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxwhile I'm still depending )) upon memories of the past
                                                    xxxxxxxThe knife sings to me a song that seems STOP meant to learn the past.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxx& while I use it to slice my
                                                    opponent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘ ↘ ↘
                                                                      xxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxJUN ICHIMARU // OBSIDIAN RAPIERxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxabout seven hundred give or take a few decades
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxmale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxpansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxmeta human (mutation)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxantihero, hit man, wanderer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxTalent Sampler サイノウサンプラー // LucyHasYou
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Obsidian Rapier in costume is a person that will act on his own command and does whatever he is hired to do so. His orders are often to kill those who have gotten on the wrong side of a mob boss, corporation rivals, ending gang wars after a hefty sum was paid by the offended party, and he will carry out his orders indefinitely, after all, he has all the time in the world. When he is in action, his moves are swift and he will hardly ever react to any injuries, even serious or fatal wounds, just to calmly wait for his body to regenerate. From the outside, at least to those he does not have to take out, he seems to care little for human life, not even taking time to react to his victims and will simply take them out as quickly as possible, with his sword slashing their necks so quickly that they will die almost instantly. Yet, only those he takes out will hear him say "Death is a gift, treasure it well."
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Born in feudal era Japan, sometime during the 1400's, Jun was always, different from those around him. His village was what some would call, even stranger. The people worshiped the goddess of the sun, Amaterasa, and every twenty years raised a child, usually a young male to sacrifice. When he was only five, Jun was chosen, being the youngest child of large family, he was taken to the temple to learn scriptures and be kept totally isolated until he "worthy" of joining Amaterasu.

He was always kept sperate from others and while most people were trying to harvest what little crops they had and going hungry, he was one of the few literate people besides the priests and was one of the few to receve food and silks to make clothing. Things got worse though when he was seventeen and a draught hit the village, causing many to starve and the people demanded that the sacrifice be made early. Even though he did not want to die, Jun knew it was his destiny and folled the priests to the swamp where he was tied down next to what looked like a hot spring, ot knowing that instead of a path to their goddess, really relaes a toxic gas that had been causing the draght and the deaths of the last sacrifces.

The gas made him go to sleep, knowing that he was going to die, but instead, he woke up. It took him awhile to break from the ropes but when he went to the village, he saw all of the people there dead, all having suffocated. Not knowing what to do, he left and fater a few months settled in a small seaside village and made a life for himself as a fisherman. For ten years things were fine, he took a wife, raiseda child, when his wife began to point out that whiloe she looked her age, he still looked the exact same way he did when he met her. She was frightened of him, callin g him a demon and stabbing him in the chest, only, at both of their horror, to see the wound heal. Frightened, she took the children and ran to town, barley giving Jun enough time to escape.

Centuries later, Jun made it a habit of taking any type of work, using his abilities to learn many different types of fighting styles, languages, and many different identities over the years.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jun know many different fighting styles and while he posseses no super abilities besides heals and not aging, when fighting he muist rely on the knowledge and skils he has learned and to fight through the pain infliced upon him.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm
heart  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points