Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Death Note-L Followers, Click Click Click!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join count
  +1
View Results

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Death Note-L Followers the guild

join join join and if surge sees this i would verry much like to make an alliance weve been here since 08 but we are lacking member that will actually post please join we have lots of sub forums and counting and including rp debate general discussion ect

User Image]
Come on.. you know you want to click it..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 pm
seiko L

join join join and if surge sees this i would verry much like to make an alliance weve been here since 08 but we are lacking member that will actually post please join we have lots of sub forums and counting and including rp debate general discussion ect

User Image]

Aw, why'd you go and do that? We were the only L-centered guild on Gaia, now we can't say that anymore. emo So much for our beautiful banners.  

Eccentric Detective

rosie1995

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:57 am
Eccentric Detective
seiko L

User Image]

Aw, why'd you go and do that? We were the only L-centered guild on Gaia, now we can't say that anymore. emo So much for our beautiful banners.

We could probably still say that we're the greatest L guild on gaia... just a thought  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm
rosie1995
Eccentric Detective
seiko L

User Image]

We could probably still say that we're the greatest L guild on gaia... just a thought

Phor shame. I haven't visited this guild yet, but it would be rude to assume things. wink  

Eccentric Detective

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:20 pm
well i have tried to contact surge to make an alliance never gotten a reply once  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm
bump bump

I dont think that this has been the only L guild for a while it was the first and I joined this guild long before I started my own

and I have my own slogan
My L guild is gaias most random L dedicated guild  

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers