Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Fullmetal Alchemist Guild

Back to Guilds

For Role players and non-rping fans anything fma related 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, literate, Manga 

Reply FMA Fan Forum
Begin RPing! (Now with some ideas to help you start)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hominus Pyrrhos
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 am
Attention people of the Guild! Begin the RPing.....NOW!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 am
I'm going to start putting rps together this week for each of the sub forums but I cant be in charge of all of them so I plan on hopefully appointing a few people to look after them. I know writing your own rps takes a bit of work but I’m really hoping that people will be willing to do that because even if I give the guild a jump start I cant be the only one making rps for the lit and semi-lit forums. I have a few ideas if some one would like to use them.
For the semi-lit and non-lit forums using rps that are school based or party based are easy to manage and make for a vary open plot for lots of random funny fma stuff to happen they also give a lot of room for OC characters to really stretch their legs out.
These rps can also be played in the lit forums but their especially good for lower level forums because they don’t often require a lot of plot work.
RP’s that have setting’s like a pool party at Armstrong’s Manson, hot springs or things like that are fun and easy to do if your starting out.
School settings such as are used in some Crack rp’s (rps that are ridiculous but fun to do like Roy Mustang and Edward Elric being teachers at a High school) Another example of a Crack rp would by a Yaoi rp where crack parings are involved and hinted at. Crack Rps are good for the illiterate Forum because you don’t need to explain why Roy and Ed are teachers or how they ended up doing that.
For a more literate take on the school setting you can have an rp that takes place in the past or in the future at the military academy, I even have an idea for being able to rp this as a present rp where Ed gets sent to investigate a philosophers stone lead at a school. Sending Ed and Al on what end up to be dead end leads on the stone is a great way to start an rp because its simple and you can put the characters in situations that normally wouldn’t happen. This is just a few simple ideas to get started with I’ll post more here later.  

M u s t a n g
Captain

st96ss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 pm
If someone has a idea for a rp can they put them up here for someone else to start because they dont think they can handle their own rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm
I find this list to be a helpful refresher when I'm unsure who to rolepay as.  

Herod

Capitalist

M u s t a n g
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 am
st96ss
If someone has a idea for a rp can they put them up here for someone else to start because they dont think they can handle their own rp?

Its ideas for people who want to start an rp but don't know where to start. That being said, if that comment of yours was is a passive aggressive way of questioning if I can handel an rp or not, let me give you a little insight I am 22 I'm not some teenager who's only worry is a strict teacher who gives out a lot of homework. I have bills I can not pay with out a job I wont have Internet if I don't find a job soon, and here in Michigan its a full time job just trying to find a job. Michigan has a higher unemployment rate now then it did during the great depression. Finding a job has to come first for me, starting a new rp would be fun but not a very responsible thing for me to be doing at this time. I can afford to rp a little but ruing an rp, and the guild, and looking for a job, and on top of all that my volunteer work, I don't have time to start a new rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm
biggrin im new here and confused sweatdrop can i have some help?  

Doctor McNugget

FMA Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff