Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Planning a campaign a la zOMG ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 pm
Well, as i told Rain Yupa, it's more like a PARALLEL to the Gaia plot since 2006. However, as i have a STORY more than knowledge of the game, i need a co-DM for the technical who is up to date on 4e.

Edition - 4th

Books: PH1,2,3 / MP1,2 / PrP / AP / DP / Dungeon Delve / AdVault1,2 / DM1,2 / Forgotten Realms CG and PG / MM1,2 (DAMMIT I WISH WE HAD 3 ALREADY) / TO BE EDITED

Classes - All that apply to the above books

Races - Human, Half-Orc, Dwarven, All Fey, Half-Elf because i forgot to mention the DM's lead OC is a half-elf, Drow

Setting - Look at the World tab. You see the map? There's a LOT of unexplored territory there. To the eastern coast is a small principality named Caina. Its primary harbor town was, before the events in (our) 2006, a city named Verona. A tsunami struck the coastal regions of Caina, but Verona was hit the hardest because it was situated in a small bay. Thousands died, more were injured. It took the better part of a year before the rubble was cleared, the bodies buried, and the injured cleared and taken to other cities, such as New Jericho to the eastern mountains, Okallio to the northeast, and Yerusha to the far north. (i need a cartographer.)

A few months in, strange monsters started to show up. Even if the regular fauna, flora, and creatures had gone completely feral, they wouldn't look like this.

It was up to the city's guild, the Verona Guards (of which the players will be a part), to hold off the monsters. The leader (and DM), Jude Codeyn II, b*****d son of the guild's previous leader, has given an order that, once the aid workers have retreated to safety, the players are to do the same - find shelter, reconvene at an area of their call.

The map will be more developed at a later point once details are worked out with another DM. Players are expected to be of 10th level.

This campaign will be edited.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Would Half-Elves be allowed? I've been wanting to play a Paladin one for a while now.  

iDragow

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:43 pm
i thought Half-elf would be part of Fey. sweatdrop *ignorance shows*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:39 pm
It probably is, I wasn't sure. I know that Elves are considered Fey and Humans are Humans, so technically it wouldn't be too far off if it wasn't considered Fey in origin. But I figured I should ask and make sure. 3nodding  

iDragow

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:36 pm
More details, finally.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff