Okay so some of you may not know exactly HOW to take a screen shot. I am posting this here so that you will.
On your keyboard there should be a little button that says 'FN' on it. On my keyboard it's located on the bottem right, but I'm sure this is different for all computers. On my last on it was on the top left.
Now find a button (mine is on the tope right of the keyboard) that says PRT SC (and under it there is another word that says Sys Rq)

You need to have both of these.

Now find a web page you wish to take a picture of.

when you do, either (depends on your computer) hold down or press the FN button, then press the PRT SC/Sys Rq button.
You will see your cursor flicker for a second (blink and you'll miss it) which signifies that you took one.

Now go to paint.
Press CTRL + V
This will paste the picture in paint. as you can see, it LITTERALLY took a picture of the WHOLE screen. which of course you dont need. SO take the selet (looks like a enlarged + sign) tool, and crop it to where you only have a picture of the zomg screen. It should look like the example I posted in the current contests forum.

NOW go to photobucket or where ever you can upload a picture too. I personally like photo bucket better becase as soon as you upload, it have 4 codes for you to use. The last one is the IMG cade.
Copy all of that, and all you have to do next is just paste it in your post reply, or in your pm.

AND VIOLA! Youre done.
Just press send.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click this random button that leads to the most random funniest guild out there: R.A.W.R
You know you want too.

save my babies?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image