Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Hello there! This is the official RAWR contest forum. This is where we hold dour weekly/monthly events.

This is where we will post the current contests going on. Winners will be placed in the hall of fame forum (currently underconstruction for now.)
This is an official forum so I ask you to please not to post. Another forum placed as a sticky will be provided in which you may post what ever about the contest on there. That forum will be checked daily by yours truelly.

CURRENT CONTESTS:

ZOMG CONTEST.

What you must do:

Basically, as said in the recent announcement, you must collect as many orbs as possible in a weeks time.

How do I prove it?

Simple, you must provide a screen shot of yourself in zomg, with the amount of orbs your showing.
EXAMPLE: User Image(ignorge or rather excuse the umm well what I said, this is a rather older pic more like it was taken about 4 days ago.

To submit your entrees at the end of the contest, then either post it in the entree thread that I will create after this, OR pm me your entree. Which ever floats your boat ;D

TIME:
I am on eastern time. so yeah..

WHEN IT STARTS: TODAY!

WHEN IT ENDS: April 07, 2010 (THIS WENESDAY!!)
At approximately at 11:59 pm.

ALL ENTREES MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE THE CONTESTS ENDS!!!!!! NO LATE ENTREES ARE TO BE EXCEPTED.

If you have anymore questions or notice something that I missed then please contact me via pm.

GOOD LUCK!

NEW! CONTEST!!

As of April 6, 2010

A new contest is opening!

This one will be a dice roll!

It is a 20 sided dice, and 15 are rolled. So 15 dice, 20 sides.

The range of #s is fro 15-300.

The WINNING roll number is 257.

(Also a new forum will be posted for announcements from the past. So if you missed anything(because info on contest is often released in these) that isn't on here (in other words, I forgot to put) then please check that out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm
FIRST RAID CONTEST

User Image

Take some screenshots from Saturday night's raid.

Pick your best one and post it to the "First Raid Contest" thread here in the Contests subforum.
Only one entry per person please.

I will organize things and give the guild a week to check out the submitted entries. Vote for your favorite shots. You can vote for as many pictures as you want (including your own). Just don't vote repeatedly on the same pic. It's not going to help, as I will only count your vote once.
Any member who wants to vote, can vote, even if they missed out on the actual raid.

The screenshot with the most votes gets a prize. (I don't know what it will be yet. I'm really limited on funds right now, it might be just a door prize. I will try to get you something good. cough cough DONATE) If things go really well, I might be able to get prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

After everything is said and done, I will move all the screenshots over to our archive to be a part of RAWR forever. Your shots will go down in history as our very FIRST official raid.

raisedpassion
Captain

Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces