Reply Mogul District
From the mouth of Eternity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maleficus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:41 am
'Allo, 'allo. Maleficus by name, I am, and Kane by RP. I was invited to join, quite literally five minutes ago, so here I am-- seems to be a trend amongst many of the introductions, I've noticed, though I don't find it to be anything to ridicule.
I have a lot of hobbies, to give a general idea of my own life. A lot of hobbies. I try new things too often, and more than likely abandon my earlier interests for the new ones that look interesting. Occasionally, of course, I end up checking in on the old ones, but the average length of my attention for any given item is roughly three months. Exceptions being that over a year on Gaia, over three on Runescape, and three and a half on Neopets beats just about anything else I've ever done.
In attitude, I tend to be a nihilist, though that's just depending on my mood; sometimes I can be nice, sometimes I can be depressed, and sometimes I can be a sadistic a*****e. Just depends, you know?
My big thing is collecting interesting and/or funny quotes. It's not something intentional; I just sort of memorize them.

Well, that's me in my current mindset. Pleasure to meet the lot of you. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:45 am
Hi there Maleficus! ^_^

You really do seem like a fun person to get to know... very honest! hee hee. Welcome to Mogul i think you will like it here. Although there are tons of members, its a pretty quite forum but I'm hoping that will change! ^.~ you should help me.. hee hee

It's a pleasure meeting you! :bows:

~Mari

Mariposa

Maleficus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:51 am
The only thing about me that is consistant is that I'm not very consistant. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:55 am
Yup, I just sort of joined the guild too! xD  

Briquelet

Maleficus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:57 am
Seems to be a trend, eh?

Him: "I invite you!"
Me: "Huh? Oh-kay."
Him: "..."
Me: "Okay. I'm here."
Person #1: "Welcome!"
Me: "Hey! I'm still here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:07 am
Well, I need to go to bed now. Pleasure meeting the two of you.  

Maleficus

Mariposa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:13 am
Bye bye! ^_^  
Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out