Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
any one's post: fullmetal roleplay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:52 am
Yew heard the lock click. He heard the voice of a woman, he looked up. Busted. "Don't you think its obvious?" Yew said to her. He dropped the bobby pin. "Keeping a 15 year old here indefinetly is a bit extreme don't you think?" Yew asked her with a bit of sting in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 am
She Sighed"If They Commited A Crime Its Not,And Believe Me,We Locked Up Teens Before"She Said.

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:11 pm
Yew kept the cuffs on and leaned back on the bench. He frowned. "Unless self defense is a crime."
Well he did start the fight he was in tecnically. They arrested him for disturbing the peace.
Yew had been sitting in a bar and said a few sharp words to a muscular drunk. Getting in a fight was a hobby of Yew's.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:34 am
Riza Sat Next To Him Waiting For Her Commanding Officer.

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 pm
Darn it Yew thought as she sat down. Leaving would be a lot more difficult now. He tried to look aloof as he leaned back on the bench. Yew moved his foot to pull in the bobby pin he dropped. He'd rather not have to buy or look for more of them.

Then the handcuffs clattered to the floor. Yew pretended like nothing happened as he sat back into the bench. He hopped Hawkeye hadn't noticed. He used his foot to nudge the cuffs under the bench and out of sight.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:45 am
Riza Glanced Over At Yew Then She Noticed That His Handcuffs Were Gone,She Was Gonna Say Something But Toy Arrived Just In Time"Lt."He Said"Sir"She Said With A Salute.

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am
Yew rolled his eyes. He glanced at Roy. "I do believe I don't belong here. So can I leave?" he asked him. Yew figured it didn't hurt to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 am
Roy And Riza Both Glanced At Yew"No!"THey Said At The Same Time.

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 am
"Why the hell not?" Yew asked. A little annoyed he was shot down so quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 am
Riza Looked At Yew"Because You Almost Killed Somebody In That Bar When The Fight Started"She Said"And You Disrupted The Peice From That".

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:16 pm
Yew frowned. "I wouldn't say that. That person is fine now and I wasn't the only one For crying out loud." He said crossing his arms. He had forgotten that he was trying keep them hidden, due the fact his handcuffs had slid to the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 pm
Riza Put Her Hand On Her Hips"Your The One Who Started The Fight"She Said.

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm
Yew looked away. He muttered "I may have said a few things to get him started, maybe." His arms still crossed across his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm
(perhaps we shall add some stronger Conflict?)
Scott Demnince walked down the street. His life had indeed become dull now that Lab 5 was in ruin. It had been so long since he had cut into someone. He saw a woman walk down the street. He approached her. "Hello, do you mind if I cut you open?" he asked pulling a syringe of sedative out of his jacket. He injected her, and she ran it was going to take time to take full effect. The woman ran to a phone booth calling the police. "Yes some man had just injected me with something I need..." she said fainting. Scott smiled.  

Awesomely_Random_CocoXP

3,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TheQueenFemaleCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 am
Riza Sighed."Lt.There Is Some Trouble Downtown"Roy Said.Riza Nodded And Left To Find Out What Was Going On.When She Walked After Awhile She Found A Young Woman That Had Fainted,And Saw A Young Man.

~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff