Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Maid and the Master [Open/Needs a master] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 pm
"Yes sir." Nodding her head Sharlata looked at him obediently. "Anything you require I will complete as best to my abilities as possible." She looked away and sighed, her stomach full of knots. It was her first real job, she had done plenty of odd jobs, but nothing like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Luis smirked slightly and walked closer to her, giving off a look that would make him seem different than he appeared."Are you quite certain that you will do everything that I require?" He asked her, giving a slightly evil smirk on his face. He had things on his mind, more of the unmentionables than anything else a maid could do.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:43 pm
Her eyes held a slight amount of fear in them but she nodded. "Yes sir, I am sure I can." She withdrew and stepped back slightly. "Cooking, cleaning, errands, anything." She dusted off her dress and looked down slightly more nervous then before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Luis looked to her, a slight evil glare to her and admiring the fear in her eyes as she replied to him."Anything, huh?" He said softly, walking closer, even as she withdrew back abit more. He moved closer, his nose almost touching with hers and said,"I'm glad to hear this...but not only will you just do those kinds of chores....I have.....less errand like requirements that I would like you to do for me...." He said as he moved his face away from hers, still giving the slight smirk still.

((Sorry for disappearance.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:25 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm
Sharlata drew away further has he came so close to her. "Anything sir, that's what I am here for, to take care of whatever you need done." She twisted her hair with her fingers and bit her lips.  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm
Luis smiled as she drew away again from him. He then walked away, but spoke,"Please, clean my house, dust it for me, and do my laundry, for now anyway. Then I will find you less errand like chores for you to do." He said to her, giving her a chance to think about what he could be making her do. He wanted to mess with her mind for now, make her afraid of him at first, before he came in with what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm
Looking at Luis Sharlata nodded her head and looked around. So much too do. There was a nice pile up of dust on light fixtures and the mantel piece. She went to her room and pried open one of her bags and removed special cleaning materials she had. Walking out of her room and spun in a circle and smiled. Clasping her hands together with cleaning materials entwined between her hands she let out a laugh. "This will be easy Sharlata." After she finished dusting the furniture and polishing it until it was so glossy she could see her reflection. She hesitated as she walked down the hallway and knocked on her masters door. "Master, may I come collect your laundry?"  

oOMyMelodyOo

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 am
Luis soon heard her outside her room, wanting to get the laundry."Yes, go on ahead and get the laundry." He said to her as he sat at his desk, checking his emails and working from home.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff